Author Topic: What does username RLCBM stand for?  (Read 27461 times)

Is RLCBM an abbreviation for something? Also, are they a bot reading current time or is it an actual person reading the time?

Reality Lengthening Chronometric Beatific Man/Machine

Right Left rooster Block Masturbators

it's a real person, but idk what the name stands for. im guessing something like Real Life Computer Block Man ??

real person, actually autistic as evidenced by chats in vc where he also talks exactly the same way as he does ingame

the backronym i know of best is "real life clock blockland man" due to his penchant for saying the time

real person, actually autistic as evidenced by chats in vc where he also talks exactly the same way as he does ingame

the backronym i know of best is "real life clock blockland man" due to his penchant for saying the time
But how does he do it? He does it everywhere he goes, and almost every minute in some places

He was even joining Kore's Christmas server occasionally to state the time only to immediately leave and repeat again later

But how does he do it? He does it everywhere he goes, and almost every minute in some places

He was even joining Kore's Christmas server occasionally to state the time only to immediately leave and repeat again later
dedication and autism

Blockland has its own cryptid that isn't just a shoddy renderman addon

rinter lontinental callistic bissile m

in addition to smashed eggs response: he does it in other games too like brickadia

This guy's days only consists of telling Blocklanders the time anywhere and everywhere they exist and nothing else

He can't possibly have time for anything else, even just to go to the bathroom

And he's already been doing this for years

Is there any reason to believe he isn't just running a bot that he looks at occasionally for the time related stuff?

because hes actually a person you can interact with in vc and ingame via chat. hes not just made of prerecorded messages and has both picked up new habits and lost old ones. one of his latest new habits recently is he will not shut up about veganism if you try to talk to him about it to the point some popular brickadia server host banned him from talking about it at all or something like that
« Last Edit: December 27, 2023, 07:33:30 PM by Conan »

also when i asked him what time it was in vc he said time for you to get a watch and i dont want to have been owned by a bot

"real life clock blockland man"
thats probably it, seems legit enough

one of his latest new habits recently is he will not shut up about veganism
oh ya thats been a thing for a while now...faintly recall him saying something once about how im a murderer for eating meat lol