What does username RLCBM stand for?

Author Topic: What does username RLCBM stand for?  (Read 26952 times)

also when i asked him what time it was in vc he said time for you to get a watch and i dont want to have been owned by a bot
wait have u actually talked with rlcbm in vc, or was he just muted & typing responses

wait have u actually talked with rlcbm in vc, or was he just muted & typing responses
he actually talks and sounds autistic, in terms of how autistic people talk slightly differently than normal

most of the time actually everyone in the vc just ignores him cause he wont shut up about random things lol

he actually talks and sounds autistic, in terms of how autistic people talk slightly differently than normal

most of the time actually everyone in the vc just ignores him cause he wont shut up about random things lol
lmfao wow amazing, wish i coulda experienced some rlcbm vc's

[img ]https://i.imgur.com/AggWxZX.png[/img]
This is a very powerful image

rlcbm stares down a clock as he contemplates how to become one himself

only blockland gold users are able to see RLCBM’s name

I wonder what rlcbm did before he ever joined Blockland

Who did he have to bestow upon his knowledge of the current time in the eastern US time zone? Where did he come from? What made him like this?

We must get our top scientists to conduct research on this guy
« Last Edit: January 02, 2024, 11:42:46 PM by Masterlegodude »

We must get our top scientists to conduct research on this guy
the top scientists made him, he's the first true AI and he's still learning how to communicate with humans.
one day we shall all be bowing before our RLCBM overlord as he hits the gong every hour.

This is a very powerful image

rlcbm stares down a clock as he contemplates how to become one himself
he becomes a DC villain in the future

I have done some research and can answer the question at last:

he's a funny creature i find it amusing when he calls me SM0RE in chat

I heard RLCBM on vc. He sounds exactly like you'd expect him to lol