Author Topic: SSB:B is insanely difficult.  (Read 5796 times)

Super Mario 64 was for me.  Some of those stars are insanely difficult.  Especially if you aren't cheap and not just beat the game with like 80 and go for the whole 120 to get to see Yoshi for a lot of lives.

REAL men can get back on the screen after being hit by the wings thing.

Or you can roll, that way is faster than trying to land after air dodging.

The wing blast isn't actually that hard to dodge, the easiest means of dodging it (for me) is to just down dodge (not moving your character at all) 3 times. Once you figure out how to do it (or watch a youtube video) it isn't so bad. I almost beat tabuu on intense yesterday just by learning how to dodge all his moves.

P.S. Just found out that kirby's down move cannot block many of tabuu's attack without feeling it a little :/. Used to be able to turn into a box and use it as a shield for the Master hand in melee.
« Last Edit: April 03, 2008, 12:27:13 PM by Mike951 »

REAL men can get back on the screen after being hit by the wings thing.

Or you can roll, that way is faster than trying to land after air dodging.

Impossible on Intense and even Hard I think. Real men just don't get hit by the pulse attack at all.

The wing blast isn't actually that hard to dodge, the easiest means of dodging it (for me) is to just down dodge (not moving your character at all) 3 times. Once you figure out how to do it (or watch a youtube video) it isn't so bad. I almost beat tabuu on intense yesterday just by learning how to dodge all his moves.

P.S. Just found out that kirby's down move cannot block many of tabuu's attack without feeling it a little :/. Used to be able to turn into a box and use it as a shield for the Master hand in melee.

Sidestep.

After a single battle with Tabuu, I was able to dodge most of his attacks.  I am still practicing dodging is lazer circle of death thingy.  You have to preform mid-air dodges, with perfect timing because otherwise you won't dodge them all.
this is how you do it:duck as soon as it hits you

It's not hard, For some reason, I can't beat it on easy, but can get through hard without a scratch.