Author Topic: SSB:B is insanely difficult.  (Read 5825 times)

It is. Unless my copy is some secret Japanese VG God copy, then Nintendo is making games ridiculous. Not "Hard" or "Skilled". Fucking ridiculous. I can't beat Jigglypuff. For some stupid ice cream reason, it manages to launch me at 50% damage. Even worse is Tabuu. That butterfly attack was stupid ice cream, it was near-impossible to dodge.

I like the game, but it's too god damned frustrating.

You simply suck at it.

Probably. And then there's the fact that my disc isn't scratched and it turns up errors in Classic mode.

Then play on easy, if you can't beat that, then practice with level one npcs...

Jigglypuff is one of the best characters if your a good player, no surprise it can be a little difficult to get (personally wolf was the hardest for me to get)

Also, Tabuu is made to be a very hard boss.  Thats kinda the point.

Probably. And then there's the fact that my disc isn't scratched and it turns up errors in Classic mode.
What?

No, i am not talking about "Hard". I'm talking about Ridiculous. As in, you can't beat them because of cheap-ass shit you can't dodge, and furthermore is not fun, only irritating. I don't think i'm going to bother with this game for quite a while.

After a single battle with Tabuu, I was able to dodge most of his attacks.  I am still practicing dodging is lazer circle of death thingy.  You have to preform mid-air dodges, with perfect timing because otherwise you won't dodge them all.

K.
Why are you even playing a japanese copy?
I can beat any character on the hardest difficulty with any character... You may want to map your own controls though, the default ones are kind of sketchy.

Oh and Laremere, how'd you dodge the butterfly thing? me and my friend couldn't figure it out =/

Quick youtube search on Tabuu:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IiBWAlLKEp0

Look at about 1:03 -- 1:06

To dodge the butterfly attack jump into the air and tap R as it hits you.

Also, you must really fail, I can whip Jiggly LV9 arse in seconds.

Even beat the Final Battle event on hard.

Meteor smashes own >:O

I just use guard under tabuu when he does it and I fly to the edge of the platform.

In my opinion the AI is harder.

I can beat Lvl 9 AI. It's EASY. Also, i just beat Jigglypuff. OUT OF A FLUKE. She loving walked off the edge.

I can beat lv.9s....

I was playing classic on hard just now, and metal game and watch just walked off the side of the screen of flat zone...just walked of with no care in the world.

Also, Lucario is the greatest. I wish it was still Mewtwo though.