Author Topic: SSB:B is insanely difficult.  (Read 5831 times)

I haven't played brawl, but in general if you find any first party Nintendo game made in the past 10 years difficult then you suck at games.  Nintendo simply stopped making difficult games when the N64 came out. 
RE4. Not all of it. Just the midget Douchebag.

I was disapointed with TP's dificulty, there were only 2 bosses that I had problems with, and one was because I miss understood an explination of a weapon.  All the other bosses were fun yes, but they were play once or a few two times if I had bad luck.

To dodge the butterfly attack jump into the air and tap R as it hits you.

Also, you must really fail, I can whip Jiggly LV9 arse in seconds.

Even beat the Final Battle event on hard.

Meteor smashes own >:O
HOW2DO???

I am thinking Ness and Lucas final smash.

ohhhhhh I thought you meant with sonic (from Sonic Riders: Zero Gravity)

And you beat Jigglypuff level 9 and a butterfly attack on Sonic Riders when?

nvm, jiggly was EASY to get and on lv9

I'm still playing this, I beat Classic on Intense and cleared some Adventure on Hard, I did All-Star on Very-Hard, that was annoying. So after I did all of that I went against Lv.9 characters, Wolf Wolf and some other character, I think it was Lucario, they kept stealing the Smash Ball yet they managed to always miss me. Except Wolf, his Landmaster is hard to avoid but at least it doesn't stay on-screen for as long as Fox's. Tabuu was loving annoying as hell, I can avoid every attack except when he uses his butterfly wing attack. Every time I tried to dodge it my character was insta-killed, so instead I decided "Screw it! I'll beat him on Easy then go up as I get more skilled"

The Game isn't very difficult.

I haven't played brawl, but in general if you find any first party Nintendo game made in the past 10 years difficult then you suck at games.  Nintendo simply stopped making difficult games when the N64 came out. 
Prime Series as a whole.

Also, I thought the cosmic Mario races in Galaxy were frustrating.

Ocarina of Time. There were some very hard games though nothing compared to Link's Awakening...

I beat classic with all characters. It was fun. I got a trophy.

There were some very hard games though nothing compared to Link's Awakening...
WTF. That was like the first game I ever beat.

I mostly agree with you, except I found that LoZ:Ocarina of Time was fairly difficult at parts...

super mario galaxy is the ONLY mario gave i have ever completed D: