Author Topic: OMFG, is this is real, then you will hate Zelda 4ever  (Read 6091 times)

BECAUSE IT'S FOR GAY PEOPLE, IS MADE BY GAY PEOPLE, AND IS GAY ITSELF.

OMFG

That looks superwicked. I'd hit it.

This is even worse
http://youtube.com/watch?v=FdTvyMM9_pI

OMG please no.

LOL @ 'kingnitro's "THIS LOOKS SO BADASS" comment...

Lol, they used a lot of parts from Starship Troopers, a good sci-fi movie.

Omg the Legend Of Zelda infection has spread... The game is awful, but this looks even worse.

Its funny because your a tool  :cookieMonster:

Omg the Legend Of Zelda infection has spread... The game is awful, but this looks even worse.
"You are a cigarette",  said Lord Pie after hearing this bullshit

"You are a cigarette",  said Lord Pie after hearing this bullshit

I wish the Idiots at Nintendo would made a Zelda movie. But seeing the succese rate at the seiries makes me wish it would be done in live action so they dont forget it up like they did with the dumb punch line of "well, excuse me princess". That pritty much forgeted it up. Like the stupid 90's animation wasnt bad enough.

I wish the Idiots at Nintendo would made a Zelda movie. But seeing the succese rate at the seiries makes me wish it would be done in live action so they dont panda it up like they did with the dumb punch line of "well, excuse me princess". That pritty much pandaed it up. Like the stupid 90's animation wasnt bad enough.
*80's

No wonder it was stuffty.