Poll

Is Peggle gay

Very gay
gay
couldnt tell
decent
I like it

Author Topic: Peggle  (Read 4352 times)

Peggle is by far the gayest thing I have ever seen. It has unicorns who try to kill monsters by shooting balls at other balls and when your done with the level it shoots a rainbow and wants you to come donw with a fever. I played it becuse it was free from steam's NVidia thingy and i was board. also it has cheap rip offs of things like portal or team fortress 2

talik about it.
« Last Edit: April 03, 2008, 10:52:31 PM by General Omega »

talk about gayness. That game is gay.

I backed up in horrer after the first level and currently deleating it

Ace

I hope you don't mean Peggle Extreme. P.E. is like Peggle, but Half-Life 2 stuff is incorporated into it. :D

I hope you don't mean Peggle Extreme. P.E. is like Peggle, but Half-Life 2 stuff is incorporated into it. :D
He does, if you read the end of his post "also it has cheap rip offs of things like portal or team fortress 2"
I've personally never played it but I want to mock you for using the word gay so much:
Peggle is gay, so very gay, the gayest! Gay is the only adjective I'm going to use because I'm so very gay. [/mock]

I played it for 2-3 hours, it was better then other casual games out there.

If you don't like peggle's homoloveual overtones you don't have to play it.

that is why I deleted it. Mostlikely  the worst game ever. I would take pong over this.

I liked it, just gets kinda hard later.
I also agree whit this:
If you don't like peggle's homoloveual overtones you don't have to play it.

It is ok.  I would say I like it.  If you mean normal peggle the animal things are gaybut the game is fun.  Peggle Extreme is fun though.

<3 Peggle, also by the gayness you mean you don't release it was aimed at a younger audience? Just like Mario and Sonic and Zelda? Wow you are really dumb. Yet again Peggle Extreme comes with the Orange box which was Made by Valve, should I keep poking at your handicappedness or should I keep doing it anyway. Peggle is fun for me, its  past time game and not a OMFG EPIC game. Yet you people come up with the dumbest reasons why its bad, Oh gay little animals, they're designed to be child friendly not some demon with blood dripping from its mouth.

You've lost all what respect you had from me same goes with any one else who agrees with you, shouldn't criticise a children's game and if you have problems with gays you have a problem with me and my gay girl friend (Just friend).

why did they aim it to young kids yet put it in a pack of games aimed to teens. And it is to my understanding
 that most of anyone on here didnt have any respect for me in the first place. And I have no problems with gays.
« Last Edit: April 04, 2008, 11:28:17 AM by General Omega »

why did they aim it to young kids yet put it in a pack of games aimed to teens. And it is to my understanding
 that most of anyone on here didnt have any respect for me in the first place. And I have no problems with gays.
PEGGLE EXTREME AND PEGGLE ARE TWO DIFFERENT GAMES, DUMBASS.

Also, I have the utmost respect for it. In my opinion, it's the best casual game out there. The unicorns and stuff are there for humor.
As you didn't notice, Pachinko and Unicorns have NOTHING IN COMMON. That's the reason I laughed my ass off when I played it.
Even more so, The Orange Box, Unicorns, and Pachinko have even less in common, therefore being hilarious.

Peggle is by far the gayest thing I have ever seen. It has unicorns who try to kill monsters by shooting balls at other balls and when your done with the level it shoots a rainbow and wants you to come donw with a fever.
THIS
IS
TESTOSTERONE.