Author Topic: Duke Nukem Forever  (Read 2356 times)

Looks amazing, discuss.

If it's nearly as good as 3d, I'm in.

ALWAYS BET ON DUKE.

This is going to be the first photorealistic game to be released. The reason: while taunting us with screenshots they have really been hiding in an underground bunker filming all of the billions if possibilities that the player can preform in the game with real people and actors.

won't be released
your rong about that its being released on 2009 witch is next year i heard i seen the trailer it has nice texturs il get it for SURE P.S.COME GET SOME!

your rong about that its being released on 2009 witch is next year i heard i seen the trailer it has nice texturs il get it for SURE P.S.COME GET SOME!

They said that in 1998.

If it's nearly as good as 3d, I'm in.

ALWAYS BET ON DUKE.
I wish Frodo091 was still here. :'(

I still got the original one on my nintendo 64. Can't wait till this one comes out.

They said that in 1998.
that was a beta one but they desided to wait intill a better gravic card came out so it looks better
the pics look like it is running ID engine but if you look it up on youtube you will find old ones of it if they wouldint make it they would not have it on there site/gaming sites i told you ok it will be realesd into the US so wait intill then ok so stop saying they wont reales it bec they will so STOP YOUR BULL CRAP

that was a beta one but they desided to wait intill a better gravic card came out so it looks better
the pics look like it is running ID engine but if you look it up on youtube you will find old ones of it if they wouldint make it they would not have it on there site/gaming sites i told you ok it will be realesd into the US so wait intill then ok so stop saying they wont reales it bec they will so STOP YOUR BULL CRAP
IT'S A loving JOKE.
YOU MOST LIKELY WEREN'T CAPABLE OF COHERENT THOUGHT WHEN THEY FIRST ANNOUNCED IT.
And for the love of God, use punctuation.

You're a moron. I didn't say they wouldn't release it.

Unless if this is the greatest game ever they will fail. And they probably will and already have failed.

Hurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
That's all I get from your posts.

IT'S A loving JOKE.
YOU MOST LIKELY WEREN'T CAPABLE OF COHERENT THOUGHT WHEN THEY FIRST ANNOUNCED IT.
And for the love of God, use punctuation.
Just because you could count to 10 on your fingers and spell cat at the time does not make you any better Mr.Frodo