Author Topic: New Icon  (Read 2679 times)

As long as an icon is square (same width and height) technically you should be able to use it, although I wouldn't go too high. It should also be converted to .ico form and the features in the icon should [obviously] dominate most of the picture. Transparency somewhere on an icon to keep it from looking square is a plus.

This is the icon i use.

This is the icon i use.
Cool, i still like mine best though  :cookieMonster:

I made an even cooler icon.

i suggest imagicon for image to icon convertion, its fast free and easy :D

Here, Just tell me what you think, I think even if you get one made, i want my own :P

And this is the only time that i will say you rock for Digital designer,  It helped me cut the extra colors off so much :D

Here it is :D

[EDIT]:  Since you are having a guy do it,  Where does it go, and what size is it?
I have the image done. I accidentally left a white line.
So the FINAL size is 48x48?
Man mine is gonna look funny  :cookieMonster:   Yours is ok though, not very, exciting, but, it is a small space, i think i overdid mine for such a small space :P

[edit]: mine DOES look funny XD

Nevermind,  I nust found out how to get it on, And i could use the bigger one so it is not fuzzy :D  I think it looks nice
Err, one thing, what game's icons are exciting?

Here, Just tell me what you think, I think even if you get one made, i want my own :P

And this is the only time that i will say you rock for Digital designer,  It helped me cut the extra colors off so much :D

[EDIT]:  Since you are having a guy do it,  Where does it go, and what size is it?
Man mine is gonna look funny  :cookieMonster:   Yours is ok though, not very, exciting, but, it is a small space, i think i overdid mine for such a small space :P

Nevermind,  I nust found out how to get it on, And i could use the bigger one so it is not fuzzy :D  I think it looks nice
By looking at tommie's new icon,  i would say blockland's icon is exciting  :cookieMonster:

By looking at tommie's new icon,  i would say blockland's icon is exciting  :cookieMonster:
It's not NEW and exciting, and check your dang PMs.

How is it not new? Btw heres a good icon maker. ToYcon