Author Topic: Antenna Cradle: It is due.  (Read 31948 times)

Yeah how about this for a bet. prove that cold fusion is possable in this universe and by current human technology and you WILL be the god of all gods. If you dont, forget off. Till then, forget off.

EDIT: Never mind. I probably shouldn't say that...
« Last Edit: April 15, 2008, 02:32:58 AM by Space Guy »

Ace

By posting even more in here, you're all giving ProBuilder what he wants: attention. Yes, I know, I've posted plenty in this topic before, thus adding fuel to the fire. But now I've realized that this isn't what we should be doing. So call me a hypocrite, but we should really stop giving ProBuilder the attention and let this topic die.

Oh, and...

inb4 "Hypocrite :D"

I think he needs more attention. the more he talks about those projects, and brags and hypes.
the harder he falls from the massive fail, he wont admit is on its way.

those guys would LOVE for us to "just forget" all about it. because then they have no responsibility to have anything to show for their "work"

I find it amazing that this topic is still the top one (not counting stickies) in the drama section....
If we just forget this guy and not listen to what the idiot has to say he'll eventually realize it's hopeless and leave.
We went off topic pages ago. It doesn't count.

COUNTING!

you should edit it befor badspot sees the image of a car humping lion.

It doesn't show anything, therefore it is not research.

Still suggestive in nature. And I am going by technicalities, so I would say a 40/60 chance of ban with favor to no ban.

you should edit it befor badspot sees the image of a car humping lion.
Still suggestive in nature. And I am going by technicalities, so I would say a 40/60 chance of ban with favor to no ban.
Why do you even care?

Why hasn't this topic been locked yet?

I dunno...

Well, while we are going off in a tangent, waiting for lock down, I guess I'll say something random.

Keal is not dead.  I pm'd him using Youtube.  He's alive and well.  Last time I talked to him, he said he wasn't using Torque.  He said he was fooling around with Source.  Wonder what that is about...  hmmmmmmmmm...   :cookieMonster:

Here is "Project 1"'s steam page. You see, no Source SDK there, only CS, HL, and HL2DM

:cookieMonster: This guy thinks the game is called "Project 1" when it's "Project A" Does research on a game he doesn't know how to name properly. By the way do you even know how to use Steam?
« Last Edit: April 19, 2008, 08:51:42 AM by ProBuilder »

Haha :cookieMonster: It comes with Half Life 2.

I'm still waiting to see actual progress.
apparently so much is finished, yet nothing to show for it :\