Need Prayers.

Author Topic: Need Prayers.  (Read 10353 times)

i found a thing about livers

The liver is the only organ in the body which can regenerate itself from only a small remnant. If the remaining liver is not diseased, the liver can regrow to an adequate size if only 15 to 20 % is left behind. This fact is key to our present ability to resect or destroy cancerous liver, while still leaving a satisfactory amount of liver behind to handle the body’s metabolic needs.

*praying*

Don't know what to say....

HES GOIN TO SURVIVE! My sister had a revelation ( i know i sound psyco, but listen) she said god talked to her, he said "this is a blessing, i let this happen for a reason, i have chosen you to witness a miracle" to all you non belivers, i think you should belive, all you belivers, rejoice with me!

You aren't psycho. As the only religious person on the forums (I think I'm the only one <_<) I say HALLELUJAH!!! PRAISE THE LORD FOR HE IS GOOD!!!!

« Last Edit: February 08, 2008, 06:06:30 PM by Caz »

You aren't psycho. As the only religious person on the forums (I think I'm the only one <_<) I say HALLELUJAH!!! PRAISE THE LORD FOR HE IS GOOD!!!!

I am religious too...

« Last Edit: December 10, 2014, 01:32:49 AM by Pload »

First off, Your IMPLODE, Pload.
Next, Spend as much time that you can with your father, Vertical, If hes dieing or not. Sorry to hear that he got that

First off, Your IMPLODE, Pload.
Next, Spend as much time that you can with your father, Vertical, If hes dieing or not. Sorry to hear that he got that

I got yelled at for saying that :(

Anyway how is he VH?

Yeah any good news?
PLEASE Tell me there is good news.

I stayed at a holiday inn express last night...

I'm praying for you and your family.

Well, hes eating better, but hes feeling worse, but i hope god gives us a big sign hes recovering.

Hey! Im a Christian!

Gwar.

People, come on.
You'll be in my prayers.
« Last Edit: December 09, 2005, 08:51:41 PM by Dragoon »

*prays*
Hope your dad gets better soon.
You know, most people now days get cancers cured...unless their in the 4th quater of the cancer...inwhich case their as good as dead...but if your in the 1st or 2nd stage, a good(and expensive :cookieMonster:) vacine can easly cure it.
Best wishes to all the community.