Author Topic: Console Wars - END IT!  (Read 3385 times)

all consoles suck. they the poor man's computer.
COD4 looks like total ice cream on the consoles in comparison.
can be said about any game that ports on all systems.

ish

plus of the 3, xbox fails the most for requiring xbox live money.
panda that
I agree :]

These topics about ending stuff always fails. Stop trying.

RRoD. Topic over, go home.
The 360 has the best selection of games (120+ games just on Arcade, about 50 of them are ice creamty ports unfortunately). You get a warranty with the 360. The 360 has the best online service, despite the charge (it's 60 bucks per year, while WoW is 15 bucks per month. Do the math.)

I have a Wii, it's just not as fun to play as my 360. It's only fun with friends (but the sensor bar sucks and I can't use it on my big screen, because I sit so far back).
I don't agree. The Wii has 165 games JUST from Nintendo and probably the same amount from other companies. Not to mention the Internet is free and the Virtual console games of which there are probably around 300. ( http://www.nintendo.com/wii/virtualconsole/games ) You can get and browse the Internet and even play games on the Internet too. It is also fun ,depending on which game you have, to play solo too. Also you are an idiot because I have a big screen tv (52") and my sensor bar works perfectly with absolutely no jerking around or anything.....
Good for you, but everyone has his own opinion. I bought the 360 mostly because of the games. All Wii games but Brawl aren't my thing.