Author Topic: Console Wars - END IT!  (Read 3390 times)

My brother got a Wii for Christmas, I had a few goes on it to test it, then he sold it a month down the line and bought an Xbox 360. So I've tried both of those, and as most of you know I got a PS3 for myself.

PS3, imo, is the best. PCs are still good though.

As far as I know, they all are god in their own ways. PS3 has the free online gaming. Xbox have alot of games. Wii have... MARIO KART! And PC have EVERYTHING. Well, not everything, but ya' know.

As far as I know, they all are god in their own ways. PS3 has the free online gaming. Xbox have alot of games. Wii have... MARIO KART! And PC have EVERYTHING. Well, not everything, but ya' know.
What can consoles do that pc's cant?

you don't have to buy 300$ upgrades for a state-of-the-art-graphics-game

and you can disconnect them and bring them to your grandma's house for cristmas so you dont have to listen to the annoyance of your family.

and you can disconnect them and bring them to your grandma's house for cristmas so you dont have to listen to the annoyance of your family.
provided they have a TV.

Also, ever heard of a LAPTOP?

Give it up guys. n64 wins.

Amen. <Waits for Packer to epicly storm the thread and agree with us.>

Amen. <Waits for Packer to epicly storm the thread and agree with us.>

Futile effort. Give up now. XBox sucks.
I don't think it sucks, its just most of the owners can't go five minutes without killing something. I have to say PS3 has good games in my book and Wii isn't addicting for more then a few days.

These topics about ending stuff always fails. Stop trying.

RRoD. Topic over, go home.
The 360 has the best selection of games (120+ games just on Arcade, about 50 of them are ice creamty ports unfortunately). You get a warranty with the 360. The 360 has the best online service, despite the charge (it's 60 bucks per year, while WoW is 15 bucks per month. Do the math.)

I have a Wii, it's just not as fun to play as my 360. It's only fun with friends (but the sensor bar sucks and I can't use it on my big screen, because I sit so far back).
I don't agree. The Wii has 165 games JUST from Nintendo and probably the same amount from other companies. Not to mention the Internet is free and the Virtual console games of which there are probably around 300. ( http://www.nintendo.com/wii/virtualconsole/games ) You can get and browse the Internet and even play games on the Internet too. It is also fun ,depending on which game you have, to play solo too. Also you are an idiot because I have a big screen tv (52") and my sensor bar works perfectly with absolutely no jerking around or anything.....

you can buy more powerful sensor bars for the wii

all consoles suck. they the poor man's computer.
COD4 looks like total ice cream on the consoles in comparison.
can be said about any game that ports on all systems.

ish

plus of the 3, xbox fails the most for requiring xbox live money.
panda that! do they even have add free and spam free service for your money? NO
« Last Edit: April 18, 2008, 12:02:31 PM by Bisjac »