Author Topic: Console Wars - END IT!  (Read 3401 times)

For goodness sake, every single system has it's powers, Wii is fun, PS3 has nice graphics and Blu-Ray Xbox360, it also has good graphics, and has media center connectivity with Windows.  Look at us, we're fighting over GAMES.  Let the companies look like little kids, trying to beat each other's system, why not work together for once?  Yes, Halo, Gran Turismo, and Nintendo's many exclusive things, think of it, even awesome graphics.  It's common sense.  All spam about which you think is better will be reported.

Discuse.

Futile effort. Give up now. XBox sucks.

Futile effort. Give up now. XBox sucks.
You make me very happy, I agree with the Xbox comment.  But still, I'm no Xbox fanboy, not a fanboy, just tired of this stuff.

I agree with Marcem, why be fanboys? Nothing come out of it. Half the fanboys haven't even tried the other systems ffs.

Wtf are you talking about

this is the first console war topic ive seen for ages

I have a Wii and 360. At the moment, I have the most fun with 360.  I haven't tried PS3 yet, so I'm in no place to judge.

I have a Wii and 360 as well. I have played different games on the PS3 though, and so far from what I have seen.. the 360 is better even though it has "minor" problems..  :cookieMonster:

Wow, none have blatantly said something.

To each his own.

friends.

Who cares.  There's different brands/things for everything.  There's a "war" for everything then.
Fast food restaurants anyone?

RRoD. Topic over, go home.

These topics about ending stuff always fails. Stop trying.

RRoD. Topic over, go home.
The 360 has the best selection of games (120+ games just on Arcade, about 50 of them are ice creamty ports unfortunately). You get a warranty with the 360. The 360 has the best online service, despite the charge (it's 60 bucks per year, while WoW is 15 bucks per month. Do the math.)

I have a Wii, it's just not as fun to play as my 360. It's only fun with friends (but the sensor bar sucks and I can't use it on my big screen, because I sit so far back).

Too bad that PC > Consoles.