Author Topic: Zero Punctuation: Super Smash Brothers Brawl  (Read 4045 times)

The game's fun when you're fighting GOOD people. Then, you don't 'smash buttons to kill someone.' It just doesn't work.

It's funny how I play with my brothers, and I loose a lot, but when I spectate, or play in online matches, I look like a pro. :o

Not to brag, mind you.

I lost to my brother because he uses the gayest techniques.
If I pick a character with no long range attacks, he picks one who has some, hides in a corner and shoots me, as soon as I get close he flies to the other corner.
This is also mainly because he made about 20 diff gay maps of his which are stupid and really hard to play on. <:(

Oh and when I win he goes crazy and starts beating me to death.
So now we just do team battles against lvl 9 CPU, but that gets boring pretty fast.

I lost to my brother because he uses the gayest techniques.
If I pick a character with no long range attacks, he picks one who has some, hides in a corner and shoots me, as soon as I get close he flies to the other corner.
This is also mainly because he made about 20 diff gay maps of his which are stupid and really hard to play on. <:(

Oh and when I win he goes crazy and starts beating me to death.
So now we just do team battles against lvl 9 CPU, but that gets boring pretty fast.

So is he older or younger, becuase certain traits describe one or the other.

He is younger.

It must have the 'beating to death' part that misled you.
Being the younger brother, I can't really punch him and can only push him off or get him in certain locks. He always finds a blunt object or some toy laying down on the ground and starts hitting and kicking me.
Although I've punched him once.. he started crying and I got in trouble.

That's when you tell the mom yourself. If that doesn't work... punch him again, then explain to her what he was doing and why he wouldn't stop.

The game's fun when you're fighting GOOD people. Then, you don't 'smash buttons to kill someone.' It just doesn't work.

It's funny how I play with my brothers, and I loose a lot, but when I spectate, or play in online matches, I look like a pro. :o

Not to brag, mind you.
I often find more of a challenge from the online matches, but one of my friends went to extreme lengths(training against level 9 marths all day) to beat me.

So I took up jigglypuff(<3) and owned him 10-0.

That's when you tell the mom yourself. If that doesn't work... punch him again, then explain to her what he was doing and why he wouldn't stop.

Naw, it's more fun getting him in a lock :D

The whole "That guy" thing was pretty much one of the reasons I got turned off SSB Melee (amongst other reasons)

My friend was a jerk when he played that game. I don't want to be a jerk so I'm not gonna play :(