Author Topic: loz phantom hourglass  (Read 3223 times)

anyone play loz phantom hourglass?

psI know cheats :D
« Last Edit: April 30, 2008, 10:10:05 AM by Ichigo Korosaki »

If you searched you would've found a topic on it...

last time i checked there where no cheats?....

Loz phantom hourglass?  Is Badspot making new games named after Blockland players?

Loz = Legend Of Zelda.

It sucks.
Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass.

Nintendo decided to make a game that has forced stealth that goes on for a very long time and is repeated in the game 5 FREAKING TIMES that are required to make progress in the game which has only ONE point in the ENTIRE dungeon that you can save your progress and even when you get  the "phantom sword" (which I never accomplished since I couldn't stand the stealth any longer.) YOU STILL HAVE TO HIDE IN SOME SHINY RAINBOW FLOOR (that is apparently the parts of the dungeon that aren't cursed..... I guess the builder of the palace had something against people that have seizures.) UNTIL THE GUARDS AREN'T LOOKING SO YOU CAN STAB THE ARMOR CLAD IDIOTS. Plus, I forgot to mention the timer. The horrible timer that makes it all so much worse. So. Much. Worse.

To cut it short: Link+ forced stealth + timer + long dungeon with only one save point + indestructible monsters = Bad game

(I think I went a little overboard. But that "ultimate dungeon with indestructible enemies" was horrible and ruined the entire game for me because I couldn't stand all the hiding. Plus, I hate stealth. I hate it very, very, very badly. )

[/thread]

Loz phantom hourglass?  Is Badspot making new games named after Blockland players?no its a REAL game DUH

He was talking about me...  And a ton of people play Phantom Hourglass by the way and a ton of people also have the cheats for it.  Google for them and you'll find them within a minute.

I got pissed trying to stamp a reversed image of this tablet onto my sea chart. so i gave up and was pissed.
i opened my DS back up this morning, and the fairy was like "good job bisjac! you stamped it!"

lol -.-

I got pissed trying to stamp a reversed image of this tablet onto my sea chart. so i gave up and was pissed.
i opened my DS back up this morning, and the fairy was like "good job bisjac! you stamped it!"

lol -.-
WTF O_o

lol -.-
WTF O_o
that one had me going for a while too :D