Author Topic: Worst games of all time!  (Read 6483 times)

Sonic and the Secret Rings
A total waste of money and the worst controls ever.

Educational games pwned.

Assassins Creed. Repeptitive, Stupid, irritating. WORST ENDING IN HISTORY.

No you suck.

Assassin's Creed had some of the best gameplay ever. The story sucked, though.

No you suck.

Assassin's Creed had some of the best gameplay ever. The story sucked, though.
The gameplay was tedious and irritating. I'm surprised i could muster enough morale to finish the damn game.

Wave racer on the GC

Starwars rouge squadren

Mario is missing! and Mario's Time machine

Superman 64

Holy stuff, that really is the worst game ever, trust us.

Sonic and the Secret Rings
A total waste of money and the worst controls ever.
Fu i love sonic and the Secret rings, One of my fav wii games

Sponge bob(forget which one) for the Nintendo game boy

Edit:Also browser games

Super Smash Brothers Brawl

Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass.

Nintendo decided to make a game that has forced stealth that goes on for a very long time and is repeated in the game 5 FREAKING TIMES that are required to make progress in the game which has only ONE point in the ENTIRE dungeon that you can save your progress and even when you get  the "phantom sword" (which I never accomplished since I couldn't stand the stealth any longer.) YOU STILL HAVE TO HIDE IN SOME SHINY RAINBOW FLOOR (that is apparently the parts of the dungeon that aren't cursed..... I guess the builder of the palace had something against people that have seizures.) UNTIL THE GUARDS AREN'T LOOKING SO YOU CAN STAB THE ARMOR CLAD IDIOTS. Plus, I forgot to mention the timer. The horrible timer that makes it all so much worse. So. Much. Worse.

To cut it short: Link+ forced stealth + timer + long dungeon with only one save point + indestructible monsters = Bad game

(I think I went a little overboard. But that "ultimate dungeon with indestructible enemies" was horrible and ruined the entire game for me because I couldn't stand all the hiding. Plus, I hate stealth. I hate it very, very, very badly. )
« Last Edit: March 29, 2008, 12:09:39 AM by Rellow »