Author Topic: What is Roblox?  (Read 20313 times)

Alright, here, Roblox is Worse than Blockland in ALMOST all ways. But Roblox has better brick physics.

Anyways, Roblox has Characters with Cup-shaped heads. The character models are gay, you can fall off the map, and you shoot BALLS from guns. Not bullets.

Roblox = Fail/10

Blockland = Win/10

Also, Blocker, go burn in hell. You have no friends. Your parents hate you. Your family hates you. Go cry in a corner. Go die in a fire. Thank you and have a Nice loving day.
Not accurate, You fail, Go suck a richard, Everyone hates you, Go slit your arm, Jump in a pit of spikes, forget you and have a bad day.

Yeah, keep protecting your boyfreind like that friend. Go back to Roblox where you are loved by the 9 year old ass-pickers.
Oh lawd, Is that all you really have to say?

Yes.
Congratulations, You have just proven to me that you're an idiot. :D

That's nice. Now have fun with your boyfreind. ;D

Alright, here, Roblox is Worse than Blockland in ALMOST all ways. But Roblox has better brick physics.

Anyways, Roblox has Characters with Cup-shaped heads. The character models are gay, you can fall off the map, and you shoot BALLS from guns. Not bullets.

Roblox = Fail/10

Blockland = Win/10

Also, Blocker, go burn in hell. You have no friends. Your parents hate you. Your family hates you. Go cry in a corner. Go die in a fire. Thank you and have a Nice loving day.
Not accurate, You fail, Go suck a richard, Everyone hates you, Go slit your arm, Jump in a pit of spikes, forget you and have a bad day.

Yeah, keep protecting your boyfreind like that friend. Go back to Roblox where you are loved by the 9 year old ass-pickers.

Yes.

Too bad I don't have a boyfriend :D

Roblox = Fail/10

Blockland = Win/10

Yes.

Sorry, I meant your Husband, Blocker. Thank you. End of arguement before we both get banned.

Roblox = Fail/10

Blockland = Win/10

Yes.

Sorry, I meant your Husband, Blocker. Thank you. End of arguement before we both get banned.
I don't have a Husband either, And besides, the spot isn't gonna ban me anytime soon :)

Lol, hudge Pwn and Rawrman quote pyrimid.

ROBLOX isn't a bad game. Mistake 1: Saying that on the Blockland forums. I am prepared to be flamed >_>.

Honestly, I think that Blockland and ROBLOX are equally good games.

That statement made me cringe.

As for that quote pyramid going on.. It's like that show on Comedy Central where these two guys try and do something stupid the best.

Is it me or has "Lawd" (And alot of my other word replacements) caught on?

Is it me or has "Lawd" (And alot of my other word replacements) caught on?

I am sure that you didn't make those up. The internet is a big place.

That statement made me cringe.

As for that quote pyramid going on.. It's like that show on Comedy Central where these two guys try and do something stupid the best.

You deserve to have your nuts twisted for using dramaman as an avatar. :O

Someone called me a "Drama Man" over MSN and I felt obligated.

XD look at Iban's avatar  :cookieMonster:

Roblox = Fail/10

Blockland = Win/10

Yes.

I don't have a Husband either, And besides, the spot isn't gonna ban me anytime soon :)
bigger pyramid :p

Roblox = Fail/10

Blockland = Win/10

Yes.

Yay for quote pyramids.  :cookieMonster:

Roblox = Fail/10

Blockland = Win/10

Yes.

Yay for quote pyramids.  :cookieMonster:
Bigger Piramid.

anyways i tried roblox for the heck of it and went on a d-day server.
I'm suprized since that everything was boxes that it lagged horribley.
Even more when i did a paintball one