Author Topic: What is Roblox?  (Read 20306 times)

thnx alot psygo

u noob IM GONNA GET  MY FRIENDS AGANST YOU NOOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I will make this a clear as possible.

You are the noob around here, you bump a very old topic just to post a picture that is very gay, earning you the title of noob.

oh its free, you dont need to buy it

http://www.roblox.co.uk

Is this his gay bump picture you was talking about doorman?
« Last Edit: July 07, 2008, 11:20:47 AM by Lord Tony »

AUGH, I FEEL LIKE STABBING YOU IN THE NECK FOR BUMPING SUCH A UNWANTED TOPIC, BLOCKER!

oh its free, you dont need to buy it

How very interesting. Who ever would have thought that a game is free, and you don't have to buy it to get it at the same time... extrodinary.

its a awsome game my characters name on there is noah536

its a pretty good place. oh and your admin of blockland said that they accepted the peace treaty with roblox. so theres probobly not gonna be a flamewar again

oh whoops looks like i accidently bumped this topic... my bad

What is roblox?
Baby don't flame me, don't flame me, no moooore!

Alright, here, Roblox is Worse than Blockland in ALMOST all ways. But Roblox has better brick physics.

Anyways, Roblox has Characters with Cup-shaped heads. The character models are gay, you can fall off the map, and you shoot BALLS from guns. Not bullets.

Roblox = Fail/10

Blockland = Win/10

Also, Blocker, go burn in hell. You have no friends. Your parents hate you. Your family hates you. Go cry in a corner. Go die in a fire. Thank you and have a Nice loving day.
« Last Edit: July 09, 2008, 07:07:49 PM by Pwn »

Alright, here, Roblox is Worse than Blockland in ALMOST all ways. But Roblox has better brick physics.

Anyways, Roblox has Characters with Cup-shaped heads. The character models are gay, you can fall off the map, and you shoot BALLS from guns. Not bullets.

Roblox = Fail/10

Blockland = Win/10

Also, Blocker, go burn in hell. You have no friends. Your parents hate you. Your family hates you. Go cry in a corner. Go die in a fire. Thank you and have a Nice loving day.
Not accurate, You fail, Go suck a richard, Everyone hates you, Go slit your arm, Jump in a pit of spikes, forget you and have a bad day.

Roblox = Fail/10

Blockland = Win/10

Not accurate, You fail, Go suck a richard, Everyone hates you, Go slit your arm, Jump in a pit of spikes, forget you and have a bad day.

Yeah, keep protecting your boyfreind like that friend. Go back to Roblox where you are loved by the 9 year old ass-pickers.

Roblox = Fail/10

Blockland = Win/10

Yeah, keep protecting your boyfreind like that friend. Go back to Roblox where you are loved by the 9 year old ass-pickers.
Oh lawd, Is that all you really have to say?

Roblox = Fail/10

Blockland = Win/10

Yes.

Roblox = Fail/10

Blockland = Win/10

Yes.
Congratulations, You have just proven to me that you're an idiot. :D