Author Topic: What is Roblox?  (Read 20287 times)

Yes, you would also be able to organise these types of things without being caught with a private messaging system (I don't know if you have one or not). That is why we cannot punish them.

Yes, I know thats what started it. Most of the people from that thread have calmed down on Roblox and are not the cause of raids, the newer people from the community see others flaming it and think that it will be good to raid/flame it.

Well, They punish people on ROBLOX if they raid, As proven by me in this thread

http://www.roblox.com/Forum/ShowPost.aspx?PostID=887625
Can you tell your mods who is raiding us so they get banned.
I'll try.

ROBLOX posts and threads are ruining the drama, games, and off-topic sections. If you want to talk about them, go to each of the games' sites.

I've heard some robloxo-cigarettesians say they don't want to join blockland because it only has building, and nothing else. (I GUESS THATS NOT VERY APPEALING HUH MOTE) Well this is very well the opposite of the truth, the demo doesn't give much else in example now does it?
« Last Edit: May 04, 2008, 07:19:09 PM by Yeturn »

I would appreciate it if you didn't call us roblo-cigarettes or anything like that...

The only thing that is any good about Roblox is that you need no port forwarding.

The only thing that is any good about Roblox is that you need no port forwarding.

But then again you have to pay for your server.

The example of exactly what I am talking about, those who play copycat to others, Yeturn.

I am not playing copy cat, you have to pay monthly to keep your Roblox servers up, you have to pay 20$ to pay Blockland, and only need a little bit of computer knowledge to get a server up and running.

I am not playing copy cat, you have to pay monthly to keep your Roblox servers up, you have to pay 20$ to pay Blockland, and only need a little bit of computer knowledge to get a server up and running.
Wait, When did we have to pay for our servers? We NEVER pay to keep servers up O.o

Wait, When did we have to pay for our servers? We NEVER pay to keep servers up O.o
Yeah, but you have limited places to build, unless you have builders club you have a lot of places to build on

And if you don't pay anyone can come on your server and delete EVERYTHING.

And if you don't pay anyone can come on your server and delete EVERYTHING.
Yeah, But it wont be saved, You can easily shut down the server, and it'll be fixed when you go back.

Still you shouldn't have to deal with it. So rawrman, since ROBLOX is so superior why aren't you playing it instead of flaming blockland forums?

Still you shouldn't have to deal with it. So rawrman, since ROBLOX is so superior why aren't you playing it instead of flaming blockland forums?
Explaining things is flaming now?