Author Topic: REQUEST lava map  (Read 1719 times)

if you are a good mp maker this is a good map 2 make so plz make it and it will be a good hit if you make it tyvm

:cookie: :cookieMonster: :panda: :iceCream: :nes:

Lava is very easy to make; the problem is that the texture doesn't download to people who join.

What exactly do you want in this map? Just lava?

cn u plz spll out fll wrds?

i would say lava rivers terain dirt and hills and make it night time or make it like a sunset tell me if your haveing probelms then i will have 2 change my idea

if you are looking for me on bl ill be in lan (cuzz needs 2 forward ports) if you see a server under it then im there or on some other server

We cannot connect to LAN (Local Area Network) so you mean like a big place with like a volcano that erupted so everything is black and theres like lava gysers and lava rivers? I so thats simple... If you know what I mean

i know that ifthey saw that they know im on im not saying they can come 2 it and im on  other server

is some one going 2 make this or what

is some one going 2 make this or what
R u goin 2 spl ot fll wrds or wat

I BE NO ONES GOING 2 MAKE THIS MAP

I BE NO ONES GOING 2 MAKE THIS MAP
People would if you'd STOP TLKANG LEIK THIZ.

if you are a good mp maker this is a good map 2 make so plz make it and it will be a good hit if you make it tyvm

:cookie: :cookieMonster: :panda: :iceCream: :nes:

Wtf were they there for? ^

I'm guessing your a total spammer.

the lava is a good idea except that you will need to have poeple get the map other than that you have a good idea

There are many lava maps out there, can't you just dl one of them? Such as Buildland?
http://www.blockland.us/smf/index.php?topic=29732.0 btw.