Author Topic: REQUEST dragon (driveable)  (Read 3901 times)

well i wanted a flying something so i came up with a dragon that can shot fire (fire from flamethower) i have the lava map right now but this is also a idea and many 2 come in the future (i need a good add on maker)

:cookie: :cookieMonster: :panda: :iceCream: :nes:

I am pretty sure this was suggested before.  I don't like the idea but you may find someone. 

Already requested by Robohuman

It would be cool if it was made with the same style as the horse.

really XD o well some one can make it for me or if its already out plz give me the link

yea it could be like the lego dragon (which is very rare) it would be cool it could be some use in mid evil rpgs and re acting movies like eragon

dragon = lag = impossible

it can have 2 mounts and the wings dont need 2 be moveing and idc if its paintable

is to possible!
it may be but its huge will cause major lag I dont understand why to have it?

it xcan be the size of a jeep like a small dragon or somethen

and the dragon ill go well with my lava lvl

ANimation... script all so long

So tell me, from what college did you get your degree in acting like you understand things you obviously don't? You're quite good at it.

So tell me, from what college did you get your degree in acting like you understand things you obviously don't? You're quite good at it.