Author Topic: REQUEST dragon (driveable)  (Read 3900 times)

Kaje's stuntplane can use the propeller animation with very little lag when moving and not moving, the same would work for the wings.

The size of the dragon shouldn't matter too much. It would be best to keep it about 1.5x larger than the Jeep, so it isn't too small but will actually 'fit' compared to a Vehicle Spawn's size.

Shooting is easy, mount a weapon to its mouth and set triggers etc. when you left click or press Jump or whatever.

Like the ol' lego ones on the left. Just...more...blocky.

Ive been messing around with it for some time now. You can't "drive" it (yet) but you can jump onto its wings, back or tail. It randomly shoots fireblasts down when flying, roars and looks for a target when not. If it finds one it shots fire. Lots of stupid mistakes Ive made and the model is eugh right now. I may release it one day. I'm trying to make it throw some riders / hangoners off if it gets hit

Sniff: That's cool! :D

it could look like the lego dragon  that what the idea was or you could make it diffrent by maybe put its head down instead of up cuzz the head could be in the way

I mean impossible to ride with all the lag

I was thinking of working on a Type of "Lego" dragon for retail, never got around to it. However it doesn't have to be massive.

I believe BL vehicles should look crammed when full, like the Jeep :D

I have suggested this in vehicles requests and on my own topic

It is not going to happen, I'm sorry :(

How the hell do you think it will lag? I made one for Builder's server and it dosent lag.

who ever makes it can make it have more than  2 mounts but it is possible if some one want 2 make it

I have to say
If this comes out,  The dragon in this pic is much cooler than sniff's >:D
*Note: If you use this one, it will fit a lot more people >:D*
« Last Edit: May 03, 2008, 12:35:39 PM by jirue »

ill leave that up 2 who makes they can use that or the lego one (old one)

ill leave that up 2 who makes they can use that or the lego one (old one)
Both lego product lol
I happen to own both types, and yeh..... I hate all other building block things.
But i would suggest the larger one i posted being the fact that there is way more space for players, and to have that die and fall down would be worth taping XD  so funny :P

A dragon sounds awesome and do-able. Now if only someone good at modding would actually be motivated to make it.

dragon = lag = impossible
So tell me, from what college did you get your degree in acting like you understand things you obviously don't? You're quite good at it.
So tell me, from what college did you get your degree in acting like you understand things you obviously don't? You're quite good at it.