Author Topic: Blockland: Morrowind  (Read 3705 times)

I love Morrowind. I'm totally new to Blockland, but I love it, too. So, what could be better than bringing them together?

I have a few vague ideas, but it will definitely take a lot of work to rebuild the island in Blockland. If anybody is interested in this long and intense project, speak up and we'll see what we can't get started.

I'd love to see Any of the regions of Tamriel recreated, especially Cyrodil or Morrowind, but I doubt others will share my enthusiasm for the project.

Cyrodiil yes, Morrowind no.

I actually liked morowind more than oblivion but my morowind disks are borked ;-;
They need to remake morowind with oblivion graphics and physics.......

I thought Morrowind was too groggy and nature-ish. There were hardly any decent cities/towns/villages.

I actually liked morowind more than oblivion but my morowind disks are borked ;-;
They need to remake morowind with oblivion graphics and physics.......

They are.

As well as many other regions. I even founded a mod group doing it and they've produced some epic stuff.

Nice, link please?

@spation: I know but it was still quit fun and I think fast travell ruined oblivion (makes the map feel so small......)

Yes but Morrowind's combat system was terrible.

lol, I'm always keen to discuss Morrowind vs. Oblivion (Morrowind easily wins), but really, this thread is for discussion of making Morrowind in Blockland. Glad to see some people liked the game, any interest to help, even if you could just make a few generic houses or whatever, anything could help.

Never, Ever, EVER bring outside games into Blockland.

That should be a rule.

Never, Ever, EVER bring outside games into Blockland.

That should be a rule.
I agree do you guys want this to end up like ROBLOX? 30% of their server are based off ripped off of
other superior games...

I think that it doesnt matter if people bring in new game Ideas to the blockland forums so long as they do it in the proper section. Which just so happens to not be this one. I would make the cyrodiil map, But I also might not. Depends on the mood im in on the day I would be mapping. And besides, I am currently working on a map for aloshi (Yes, the renownd blockomon) if he accepts my map I will make more. If he doesnt, I will make more blockomon maps/edits to my current one, to please him/get into the project.

Oblivion is simply beautiful! (10 times better with the O.O.O. mod) :D I couldn't bring myself to keep playing Morrowind. It drove me insane.

But this is Blockland. I oppose bringing other games into it.

Cliff Racer vehicle plz.

Still a RPG based of morowind would be fun even if it was just a really small dedi server.