Author Topic: GTA IV Help?  (Read 944 times)

Beat it, jumped from the spool of wire and onto the crossbeam, then out the window into my car.
« Last Edit: May 18, 2008, 07:28:32 AM by yuki »

so you can't steal a coke?

and you get a level three wanted level JUST for stealing a coke?
I'm bored, and have never played IV so I'm just poking fun at the missions name

Well, it's not that hard to get away in a helicopter... I can get away from five stars in heli if I want to, and that mission wasn't even that hard for me.

What I did was got a stuffload of grenades from this one construction area in Algonquin and threw them like a mad man, giving myself a clear escape.

Also, this mission was easy for me, I beat it on the 2nd try. :o

What I did was got a stuffload of grenades from this one construction area in Algonquin and threw them like a mad man, giving myself a clear escape.

Also, this mission was easy for me, I beat it on the 2nd try. :o

Pretty much what I did.  But I only used a few grenades.

The trick to killing people is to use bump firing.  Tap the right trigger button as fast as you can to fire, and you will have perfect aim throughout the clip.

I got a score of 30 and 10 on Team Deathmatch using this, so I'm guessing it's pretty good.

On my first try, I basically ran like hell through the bullet spray, and jumped into a police car. Then I proceeded to run away for like 5 minutes. When I got the cops off of me, I decided to go to a Burger shot for health. I stepped on a homeless guy on the way in. When I was ordering, he ran in, and punched me. I died.

I drove away in a Banshee.

:/