Just got orange box

Author Topic: Just got orange box  (Read 3468 times)

like million years late apparently.
never played any half lifes or any of these games.

ware to stahrt?

like million years late apparently.
never played any half lifes or any of these games.

ware to stahrt?

Half-Life 1 and be old school. Don't start Half-Life 2 until you at least play a bit of HL1, then go chronologically of course from HL2, HL2:ep1 and then HL2:ep2. Play Portal or TF2 whenever.

The order of my favorite Half-Lifes are:
HL2, HL1, HL2:ep2, HL2:ep1

it comes with half life 1?
ill start there for story shiggles

IF you're into the story play HL1 to EP1 then Portal then EP2, if mah theory is right then Alyxs Mum is the chick in portal.

Thats handicapped

glados says she was adopted and nobody liked her

and i think he was in that chamber for a loong time...

MY theory is that on bring your daughter to work day, GlaDOS took over the test facility, killed everyone except the children and put the children in aging chambers.

Well portal 2 is confirmed, so we might know soon2-3 years

Well portal 2 is confirmed, so we might know soon2-3 years
Lol.

Now your thinking with p0rtals.

Portal 2 isn't that shiny. It will be polished for sure but it will be like the first portal and lack length. No argument there is going to be re-playability and did you know in the end song that's actually YOU singing? 'And while your dieing I'll be still alive' HMMMM!!!

Even though you broke my heart.
And killed me.
And tore me to pieces.
And threw every piece into a fire.
I don't remember Chell falling apart there. GLaDOS did.

Ask the guys email. When you finish the game you get a commentary level and one of the ValVe devs gives away their email. I asked. He said it was Chell.

Ask the guys email. When you finish the game you get a commentary level and one of the ValVe devs gives away their email. I asked. He said it was Chell.
He's just pulling your leg.
I know I would if some kid couldn't figure out that it was GLaDOS singing.

1. who is this guy?
2. why is he so stupid?

How is Chell's voice a computer's then?  Rock Band says the artist is GLaDOS, on iTunes it lists Jonathan Coulton and GLaDOS.  Yes, sure, whatever you say.  Anyways, I suggest HL1 then you can play Portal HL1 will make you get the game more. also, if GLaD was destroyed (Kinda) and you see the Portal Glitch, and no blood, I don't think you were burned, or ripped to bits.  Also, I don't think a VALVE employee would answer your Email, I think many more fanboys are Emailing him too.  Little kids like you, and your stupid little lies... 

I like the Chell as Alyx's mother idea though, it is quite a good guess as any is, but remember guys, never trust GLaD, she must have been lying about the adoption thing.  I bet we will see the remains of City 17 though, possibly.  Just wait... And wait... And wait... [size=0pt]'Till you die.[/size]
« Last Edit: May 30, 2008, 08:39:14 PM by Marcem »