1 (4%)
Blockland is the only game i play
0 (0%)
i dont know what world of warcraft or city of heros is
0 (0%)
i hate all monthly pay games
5 (20%)

Total Members Voted: 1

Author Topic: world of warcraft vs city of heros  (Read 1463 times)

post what you like about the games and what you dont. if you only have played 1 of the games dont talk about the other game just say what you like aboutthe game you have
« Last Edit: June 02, 2008, 12:35:30 PM by specops »

get world of warcraft my bro had city of heros for like 1 year and he liked world of warcraft way better. he did not like the buying system on city of heros. and when i played all you do is kill stuff and it did not even have a item system you cant realy make ingame money becus of no item system and all you can get is new skills. so if you are going to start a game WOW is what i am going to spend 15$ a month on.

i am not saying that city of heros is a bad game if you like killing stuff ad allmost nothing els then play city of heros but i think WOW is a better game. if you want more info on WOW try looking at there web site for info and try the trial.

have fun.

world of warcraft

add a "i don't own any of them" option in the poll

played wow and coH

i think CoH is better then wow, but it gets boring after a while.

like i said before, Champions online will be better.

yeah wtf, i want to vote that i don't have either, and have no intention of ever playing them craps.

Really, Warhammer Online: Age of Reckoning. I haven't played it yet, but my brother has it and it kicks WoW's ass who kicks CoH's ass who kickes all those other gay crappy lame free/pay-to-play MMORPGs.

Add "they both are utter pieces of crap."

Gen. Nick, you are full of stuff btw. It doesn't ship until September.

http://www.gamestop.com/browse/search.aspx?N=0&Ntk=TitleKeyword&Ntx=mode+matchallpartial&Ntt=Warhammer%20Online:%20Age%20of%20Reckoning

Probably the beta. I've been trying to get in that stuff for almost a year.

I like the wide variety of characters/costumes you can create on CoH.