Author Topic: Lego Indiana Jones  (Read 3806 times)

Lego Star Wars SUCKS!!!
first one kinda did, second was winnage, that is if you have friends to play it with, but since you don't it was no fun for you

lego starwars was the only recent decent starwars games

Lego Star Wars SUCKS!!!
Why? Too hard for a 9 year old?

I liked LEGO Star Wars, I got both 1 and 2 on the PC (I never finished 2...), I might get this for 360 because multiplayer for this game on the PC is stuff.

I'll probably get it, I've played LSW 1 and 2, also I've beaten the Complete Saga except for like the challenge levels (Where you have to get the 10 blue minikit things in 10 minutes)

Anybody else notice the Super Slap code in the college cut scene at the very beginning of Into the Mountains? I lol'd.

Also, I've beaten story mode, now I'm gonna try to get Han Solo and all the Raiders Artifacts for the Young Indy level.

Also, dear Traveler's Tales,

MAKE. SHORTER. LEVELS.

Rented.  Really long levels, some really difficult puzzles.  The game doesn't really hold your hand, so the puzzles are actually much harder (if you call finding a hidden entrance under a table a puzzle).  It'll take some time to complete, especially since there are no walkthroughs yet.

I bought the prima guide for like $5 :3

Also, anybody got Han Solo yet? He can't do anything. :(
« Last Edit: June 05, 2008, 04:28:43 PM by Spenny »

Let me know if it's worth anything, going to probably be getting money soon and not sure what I should buy.

(Halo 3, CoD4, Indiana Jones, or Guitar Hero 3 for Xbox 360 (btw, I have no XBL games even though I have gold :D))
Get CoD4, it doesn't get boring as fast as the other 2 do

Beat 100% yesterday. Get the stud multipliers as soon as possible, makes the rest easy. :P

lego starwars was the only recent decent starwars games

That is very true.

I loved it. to bed I beat it. Also, I had it pre-ordered  so I had it first :D

Get the stud multipliers as soon as possible, makes the rest easy. :P
Blah, I try to with the Lego starwars games but they cost sooo muuuch.... and my little bro keeps spending all of our studs D:

i wana play indiana jones with 2 people, but i have no friends :(

i wana play indiana jones with 2 people, but i have no friends :(
Then get a brother/sister/mom/dad if you have one near