Author Topic: Lego Indiana Jones  (Read 3808 times)

mum don't play games

only one she played recently is wii tennis :P

Even though there is less fighting in it, the combat sequences are far more in depth; The guns have ammo, you can pick up weapons enemys drop or pick up a bottle or a chair, and smack guys over the head with it or throw it at them.

My current multiplier is 960.

gotta get it soon (some days). :cookieMonster:

What the forget, check dates you dip stuff.

i got this game :D xD

dont get it if you havent yet. on raiders of the lost ark, theres this spot with these spinning cilynders with things that you grabon to to get to other ones and its absoulutely IMPOSSIBLE to get up them to get to the door. so DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY!!!!!(and oh yeah.the second one you get on if you wait too long, IT THROWS YOU OFF AND YOU FALL TO CERTAIN DEATH!!!IT IS IMPOSSIBLE!!! DONT WASTE YOUR TIME OR ANYTHING ELSE PLAYING IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)
« Last Edit: August 01, 2008, 10:25:11 PM by mr. jeffry »

dont get it if you havent yet. on raiders of the lost ark, theres this spot with these spinning cilynders with things that you grabon to to get to other ones and its absoulutely IMPOSSIBLE to get up them to get to the door. so DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY!!!!!(and oh yeah.the second one you get on if you wait too long, IT THROWS YOU OFF AND YOU FALL TO CERTAIN DEATH!!!IT IS IMPOSSIBLE!!! DONT WASTE YOUR TIME OR ANYTHING ELSE PLAYING IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)
No need for the capital letters. Also, no need to degrade the reputation of a game because you could get past a level

i like lego indiana jones its fun. but i do have to say that i like it better on my DS better than PS2. just i don't know how it is on Wii........

its good, I beat is 100%, likeI did w/ LEGO star wars,

now im waiting for LEGO batman

Getting it tonight, anybody have it yet? Hope it's as good as Star Wars.
Its better then Starwars I have it and I beat it in 3 days its worth getting

Its better then Starwars I have it and I beat it in 3 days its worth getting

same