Do you want him banned?

Yes!
35 (66%)
No!
8 (15.1%)
What is it?
10 (18.9%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: A petition to have LewScapeOwner banned.  (Read 3533 times)

I am here to post about the idiot LewScapeOwner, he is just a dumb 11 year old that should leave and never come back. Here are some reasons why:
  • He can't spell and his grammar is horrible.
  • He says pointless lies where we all know they are lies.
  • The little punk says he hates Runescape, but his name and avatar says different.
  • He text spams with big font.
I could go on and on. If you think he should be banned say aye!
« Last Edit: June 09, 2008, 06:05:31 PM by SpacePirate »

I am here to post about the idiot LewScapeOwner, he is just a dumb 11 year old that should leave and never come back. Here are some reasons why:
  • The little punk says he hates Runescape, but his name and avatar says different.

you spelled aye wrong, but I still stand against him staying.
« Last Edit: June 09, 2008, 06:03:05 PM by Sheezy »

*signed*

Also, on the third, it should be 'What is it?'

Good idea -Nick- and thanks for point that mistake out Sheezy.

I voted "What is it?" because there is no option saying "I don't care."

Yea. He probably did.

Nah I did, as far as I can tell he hasn't voted in the poll.

I voted yes, but unless Badspot makes the poll, it is not really going to effect anything, that's internet petitioning for ya. =P

I really thought he/she was cool. Then he/she started to get annoying.

i voted no.

even if he annoys you and you think hes just some big noob. it don't appear hes trying to piss anyone off.
we have had far worse forum members that for some reason many of you accept here...

Actualy I can spell quite nice thank you very much.

Actualy I can spell quite nice thank you very much.

I love the amount of irony you post. You spelled "actually" wrong.

i voted no.

even if he annoys you and you think hes just some big noob. it don't appear hes trying to piss anyone off.
we have had far worse forum members that for some reason many of you accept here...

Jesus Christ people listen to him! every time I try to make peace with you guys you guys just reject it like starfishs and so that is the thing that keeps the fighting going. If you guys would have said sorry to me as I said I was sorry to you in general discussion we could have ended this crap right then right there. SHAME ON YOU PEOPLE!

We don't care about you or your posts. You could be on the god damned news by a murder and we wouldn't care. We'd feel sorry for the murderer wasting his time though, but thats different.