Do you want him banned?

Yes!
35 (66%)
No!
8 (15.1%)
What is it?
10 (18.9%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: A petition to have LewScapeOwner banned.  (Read 3532 times)

Actualy I can spell quite nice thank you very much.

I love the amount of irony you post. You spelled "actually" wrong.

I dont care. I spell it like Actualy because its my way of spelling it. if i really wanted to I could spell normal

We don't care about you or your posts. You could be on the god damned news by a murder and we wouldn't care. We'd feel sorry for the murderer wasting his time though, but thats different.

Actually if I told him your name and gave your information to you he would even want to look at you because your so god damned ugly. NOT EVEN MICHAEL JACKSON WOULD LIKE YOU!!!!

We don't care about you or your posts. You could be on the god damned news by a murder and we wouldn't care. We'd feel sorry for the murderer wasting his time though, but thats different.

Actually if I told him your name and gave your information to you he would even want to look at you because your so god damned ugly. NOT EVEN MICHAEL JACKSON WOULD LIKE YOU!!!!
Nah. I'm just so lovey, I'm considered ugly by the ugly, you, because your jealous. Also, I don't care what you say about me.

Add these to the reason list:

- Changes names of topics once he is done with them

- Swears excessively

-Annoyed half the community in a few days

"Nobody gives a stuff about petitions - maddox, and a load of other people, including me :3"

Jesus Christ people listen to him! every time I try to make peace with you guys you guys just reject it like starfishs and so that is the thing that keeps the fighting going.
Because you keep asking for "apologies" when you should just take the insults like a man and learn from your mistakes like a real man would.
If you guys would have said sorry to me as I said I was sorry to you in general discussion we could have ended this crap right then right there.
We? Say sorry to you? Welcome to the internet, no, even bigger. Welcome to reality. If someone mugs you on the street do you expect a sorry? No. If someone murders your family do you expect a sorry? No. If we discipline you so you don't act handicapped again, do you expect a sorry? No. Why? Because its life. It's a bitch and you had better get used to it.

"Nobody gives a stuff about petitions - maddox, and a load of other people, including me :3"
Except when it concerns handicaps. I loved that article he wrote about how moms were against Maddox, when they're responsible for their kids when they see stuff.

Nah. I'm just so lovey, I'm considered ugly by the ugly, you, because your jealous. Also, I don't care what you say about me.

then you must be some friend who is showing of his flabby body to people eveywhere anytime 24/7

I dont care. I spell it like Actualy because its my way of spelling it. if i really wanted to I could spell normal
So then why dont you? It would be better if you did.

Jesus Christ people listen to him! every time I try to make peace with you guys you guys just reject it like starfishs and so that is the thing that keeps the fighting going.
Because you keep asking for "apologies" when you should just take the insults like a man and learn from your mistakes like a real man would.
If you guys would have said sorry to me as I said I was sorry to you in general discussion we could have ended this crap right then right there.
We? Say sorry to you? Welcome to the internet, no, even bigger. Welcome to reality. If someone mugs you on the street do you expect a sorry? No. If someone murders your family do you expect a sorry? No. If we discipline you so you don't act handicapped again, do you expect a sorry? No. Why? Because its life. It's a bitch and you had better get used to it.

Except when it concerns handicaps. I loved that article he wrote about how moms were against Maddox, when they're responsible for their kids when they see stuff.

fine ill be a "man" now. My parrents told me the same thing. For now on its no  "hopeless guy" I'm done with fricking attention whores and perv pussies.

So then why dont you? It would be better if you did.

Because I'm too lazy to type right. The only thing I care about typing on video games is just to type words correctly.

Go take a break from blockland for a few weeks then make a new account and try to fit in after you get accepted anounce that you are actually you and then maybe you will be forgiven.

fine ill be a "man" now. My parrents told me the same thing. For now on its no  "hopeless guy" I'm done with fricking attention whores and perv pussies.
Uh huh you sure can spell. But this is like real writing, this isn't 1337 typing. You have to type like you are from the planet Earth.

"Nobody gives a stuff about petitions "
So true this will go just like all the other petitions where Badspot ignores it and the offending forum member inevitably does something stupid to get banned.
« Last Edit: June 09, 2008, 08:57:22 PM by GUNBREAKER »

This poll says a lot. I vote "yes!"

I try to make peace with you guys

I smell bull stuff.

You come into servers and piss off everyone. I should have just perma banned you from that space wars server.
« Last Edit: June 09, 2008, 11:56:57 PM by Hellriot »