Author Topic: Sniper- [S]  (Read 8607 times)

He even let us see his Email.

I would have to agree, please send me a shot of killing a real player, btw I let Ghoul in cause he's my friend and I know he's good. You still have to prove it to me, plus if your sniping someone its not that hard to take a before and after shot.

Edit: Also btw for those who are wondering I list the members by order of skill, so if I haven't seen you play since I've made the clan, it's the quality of skill in your photo.
« Last Edit: June 13, 2008, 11:57:09 PM by Nimbus »

Thats is why i was saying could i do dm? i cant shoot real players and i cant host well technichlly i can shoot real players but i cant find any servers for that

Thats is why i was saying could i do dm? i cant shoot real players and i cant host well technichlly i can shoot real players but i cant find any servers for that
Fine... if you by some miracle get more sniper kills then me I'll let you in ;D

Edit: You know what, your the one who spammed my clan forum saying phail, so too bad. :P
« Last Edit: June 15, 2008, 12:46:06 AM by Nimbus »

Edit: You know what, your the one who spammed my clan forum saying phail, so too bad. :P

Pwnt.

Pwnt.
Pwntamundo + OOPAH! = OOPTAMUNDAH!

Can i join? I dont have a app but i could join a clan server and show you guys my skillz. P.S: My best gun is the SVD.

Noyolk@hotmail.com

go ahead and subscribe him.

Yeah, me just signed him up for a bunch of gay research :D.

Slugger, everybody is good with it because its a 1-hit-Kill.

I like the SVD because it is not like the varret as the barret has 3 second delay.

I would like to join but I want to know if my app should be somethin specific. Please tell me!

What type of video?

Yes a video would do, what I'm really looking for is a shot or video that makes my jaw drop. Note: Photos don't necessarily have to be with snipers. is a largely Dm based clan, with varied weapons, however we do primarily focus on marksmanship. O, and it could also be from another game. If you have amazing skills in G-Mod or Halo 3, send me a link to a video!

Will this do im having truble with the video
I was on a guys city rpg me and him where hit men our target:
[note this was 90% of a blind shot]
« Last Edit: June 20, 2008, 02:08:08 PM by SPIDERPIG »

Me killing Blocky after he was about to jump off the shelf.