Author Topic: Sniper- [S]  (Read 8659 times)

I like the SVD because it is not like the varret as the barret has 3 second delay.

A monkey with mental handicapation could snipe well with the SVD...

Nimbus: No. NO. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Spider Pig- Sorry, but it looks a little too cheesy, I'm going to have to say no.

Kunit_Yo- Moar, I like what you have so far, give me more to see

Dread- Pizza... Pwned

Spider Pig- Sorry, but it looks a little too cheesy, I'm going to have to say no.

Kunit_Yo- Moar, I like what you have so far, give me more to see

Dread- Pizza... Pwned
:( Ill try to fix the video

Can I join? I'm renowned for my spear sniping abilities.

Dread- Pizza... Pwned

stuff, nothing can beat that! D:

Nimbus: AHHH-OOOOOOO!

Me killing blocky right when He came around the corner :D.

M8trix is now known as Grumpy! (But will soetimes use the M8trix name)
« Last Edit: June 22, 2008, 01:52:11 PM by Grumpy »

Jervan- I'm sure you are world renowned, however I would still like an application for professional reasons

Grumpy- ok then

Kunit_Yo- I guess I've seen enough, you can join

SPIDERPIG- I'm sorry I really hate saying no, but I'm trying to become more criticizing as the clan gets bigger

Dread- Your Busted

All members- I have decided that instead of me being a harsh ruling dictator for deciding who gets in, our clan will have a voting system for all new people to come in. If you are already in the clan, you are safe and don't need to reapply, however you are now part of the voting process. For all people who wish to join, if over 50% of the clan agrees you should be in, welcome aboard.

can i join? I've never had a clan before! And I'm a great shooter, especially as a sniper! Though I don't have any witnesses to prove it. There have been plenty of other games where I would just be a sniper! I also have every sniper rifle that has been released! Soooooooooooo yeah!

Here's mine when I Sniped Football Maniac I think.

Sorry for double post, I meant Dr. Pain.

I'm hosting a Server right now!

Nimbus- How are you DOOOOOing?

Nimbus is on cogs server

My app
First one is the picture of my victim