Author Topic: Confessions you'd only tell strangers.  (Read 8068 times)

It's not rape, it's surprise love.

Sorry for bump, didn't want to mke a new topic.

There was this girl that I kinda like one time. She was a great singer, loved kids (Kinder gartners and first-graders and stuff) and was really nice. But I decided not to ask her out because she was kind of ugly. I still wonder if I made the right choice.

On th last valentines day, I was bored, so me and my friend asked out about 30 random girls. No one said yes.

I have been liking this girl for the last 3 years and we are friends, but I don't think she likes me as much as I like her...

Japanese girls are 9000% cuter then any other people

My better friends are online
Ditto.  I sometimes look at research.

Sorry for bump, didn't want to mke a new topic.

There was this girl that I kinda like one time. She was a great singer, loved kids (Kinder gartners and first-graders and stuff) and was really nice. But I decided not to ask her out because she was kind of ugly. I still wonder if I made the right choice.

On th last valentines day, I was bored, so me and my friend asked out about 30 random girls. No one said yes.

I have been liking this girl for the last 3 years and we are friends, but I don't think she likes me as much as I like her...

lol thats all i saw then i skimmed i'm sorry

i lie to girls who are bitches saying i spit in their hair and cuss at them. I play with toys still at 11 1/2 but legos and model action figures.

I founded this while on the ICTOC vent.
We have 2 theories-Napalm Launcher or Magma Launcher

I was pausing it right before that frame and I think I saw a clearish blue stream.

Also the bobblehead in the beginning is the civilian from TFC...Maybe they will bring the Civilian gametype back?
I found it blue, then red.

it loos loke ome pf tje, o;d goms wjete upi [us the gunpowder in it manually