Author Topic: Confessions you'd only tell strangers.  (Read 7785 times)

In a strict Roleplaying game I did online, I made multiple characters just to create different scenarios with one person. She didn't know I was doing this. When she found out, she stopped playing. This was because she believed I was stalking her.

When I was 11ish and putting on weight, we had a project in history class involving newspapers. I saw an ad for a weight loss pill and thought they had cured fat or some stuff so I yelled in glee and told everyone in the room, only to find out it was an advertisement.

When I was 12ish I had forgot my lunch and saw a lunchbox in the hallway someone had dropped. Among its contents were a sour-gummy-string-things pack with the sticky-note "I'm really proud of you! :)" attached to it. I stole and ate them and had trouble forgetting about them until this year.

I use various exploits to gain access to Neopets accounts, which I immediately get banned by posting tribal remarks on the boards.

Your turn!
« Last Edit: June 12, 2008, 06:57:39 PM by IbanZ »

one time i ate boiled peanuts

Called my teacher a bitch.

In a strict Roleplaying game I did online, I made multiple characters just to create different scenarios with one person. She didn't know, but when she found out she stopped playing because she thought I was stalking her.
Who's she?  I think she found out she quit when she quit.

In a strict Roleplaying game I did online, I made multiple characters just to create different scenarios with one person. She didn't know, but when she found out she stopped playing because she thought I was stalking her.
Who's she?  I think she found out she quit when she quit.
Whoops. I made a sloppy edit.

It's meant to say: "She didn't know, but when she found out she stopped playing because she thought I was stalking her."

Make more sense?

lol.

She didn't know I was doing this.
When she found out, she stopped playing.
This was because she believed I was stalking her.

One day skipper was out for a walk When captain chicken nibblets came by
oh hello skipper he said as he had his brains eaten, for skipper was a EVIL THING
Once he had cleaned up skipper found the nearest town and pull people heads off.
he was very happy ^_^
then the evil hog came
leave this place u nub he said while running towards skipper
skipper was not afraid for he had a gun
after eating a hogshead dinner skipper ran into the sunset while beating up the chinese.

the end

Last summer at a party, i was hitting on some girl. and after getting crap from an apparent boyfriend, i went back again when i seen him take off to the bathroom or something. apparently he didn't go far, i got my ass kicked in the front yard o.o;
was prob avoidable, but i said lotta stuff that didn't need to and provoked it some :\

i hit my moms car in my parents' lot, and blamed my brother that was to high that night to know better.
to this day everyone (inc my brother) believes he totaled up her front end.

i have pics of my brother's GF in the shower from like two years ago. me and brother number 2's secret all this time.

i began my internet "career" doing less then legit work. botted runescape for money to sell on ebay.
im not sure if im more embarrassed about it being illegal, or that it was runescape. this is the part of my story i don't tell to the live action world.

I used to bite myself.

Last summer at a party, i was hitting on some girl. and after getting crap from an apparent boyfriend, i went back again when i seen him take off to the bathroom or something. apparently he didn't go far, i got my ass kicked in the front yard o.o;
was prob avoidable, but i said lotta stuff that didn't need to and provoked it some :\

i hit my moms car in my parents' lot, and blamed my brother that was to high that night to know better.
to this day everyone (inc my brother) believes he totaled up her front end.

i have pics of my brother's GF in the shower from like two years ago. me and brother number 2's secret all this time.

i began my internet "career" doing less then legit work. botted runescape for money to sell on ebay.
im not sure if im more embarrassed about it being illegal, or that it was runescape. this is the part of my story i don't tell to the live action world.
The exciting life of bisjac! THE MOVIE

I used to bite myself.
Oh, also.

I rip small bits of flesh off the top side of my feet, near the little toe. Both of my feet in those areas are made completely out of scar tissue.

I was hitting on some girl.
Teach us.

Oh and I got nothing.

Teach us.

Oh and I got nothing.

'Hey, how's it going?'

I know, it may seem hard at first, but you'll get the hang of it.

Teach us.

Oh and I got nothing.

'Hey, how's it going?'

I know, it may seem hard at first, but you'll get the hang of it.

I lol'd.

Heres the story of the first 9 years of my life.

I was born, my dad had alcohol issues and didn't see me until I was six.
w/e

I played with this little stuffed turtle, got over it out of boredom at four, got my new nintendo 64 and started getting obsessed with super mario 64.

So then my dad decides he can shape up and gets 50% custody of me.
I was little, I was just happy to know I had a dad. (didn't know about birds+bees)

Hes a handicap.

Edit: He hates video games and didn't like the fact that I played them. But of course he can drink. Even mario...

Edit 2: He doesn't drink mario...

So my dad buys me this ladybug (???wtf???) to help the transfer back and forth between houses.
He encouraged it, my mom discouraged it.
So I go on, in first grade, my mom kept hinting at that thats bad to take a stuffed animal to school.
2nd grade goes by.
3rd grade goes by.
(my dad is still encouraging me)
4th grade comes. In about mid-year, I start to realize wtf am I doing. I start leaving it (stored away) at my moms.
So my dads like wtf. Kinda drops it. Then I start hating him, and to this day. (keep making sure hes not in the room because im not in my house.)
I just wanna find that thing, (oh ya and I even had botten another one) or things and be like, "heres my special ladybug from a long time ago."
"oh yea you lov-"

<rippppppp>

me- "lololoolol"
my dad- "omg wtf"

My step mom starts crying because shes a baby like that.
I could tell a bunch of stories on how shes a snitch, baby, and a whining snitch.
But for your sake I won't.
Everyone that knows me knows that story. Except my step mom and my dad of course. (well that point of view.)

I hate my dad. He installz norton and blockz out my researchoz. Then I hax it and get them.

(All of that is true, even that last bit.)

Edit 3: I would even try to interact with my mom with the stuffed ladybug, and she would just glare at me.

Edit 4: I hope he doesn't somehow read this. Especially that last bit... :P

Edit 5: I keep trying to do that voice I made when I made it talk. But I literally can't. No BS.

Edit 6: To haxors norton, run msconfig and uncheck load startup items. Figured that out on my own.

Edit 6 7 (i know): They are adopting a kid, so if the pregnant mom comes in to look at the house, I might wear all black and act really angry. That will discourage them. (my dads-house parents. will  have been waiting for a really long time.)
« Last Edit: June 12, 2008, 08:58:04 PM by Zenthos »

I've hid in a full garbage can before, and didn't come out for two hours.
I usually don't bathe for a week :<