Confessions you'd only tell strangers.

Author Topic: Confessions you'd only tell strangers.  (Read 8080 times)

I snuck into my school past hours and got away without getting caught

When I was 12ish I had forgot my lunch and saw a lunchbox in the hallway someone had dropped. Among its contents were a sour-gummy-string-things pack with the sticky-note "I'm really proud of you! :)" attached to it. I stole and ate them and had trouble forgetting about them until this year.

That's just sick. You loving ate his gummy strings, full well knowing that it had a note on it probably from his mother who dearly gave it to him saying: "I'm so proud of you" and you ate his gummy strings.

You ate his gummy strings.

loving starfish. Eat his loving gummy strings for a loving 12 year old. How much you want to bet he went home and cried to his mom saying: "I didn't get my gummy strings D:!"

But its the kids damn fault for leaving it in the hallway- but YOU ate his gummy strings. I don't care if you steal a car, rape someone, kill someone, all that matters is you ATE his gummy strings. You may have just mentally scared and innocent kid. How DARE you.

Ate his loving gummy strings... and you were 12... goddamn kids these days, I wouldn't of ate em, I would turned em' in to the office... but no you had to be a bitch and eat em' ... loving... gummy....
« Last Edit: June 12, 2008, 10:25:50 PM by Swholli »

When I was 12ish I had forgot my lunch and saw a lunchbox in the hallway someone had dropped. Among its contents were a sour-gummy-string-things pack with the sticky-note "I'm really proud of you! :)" attached to it. I stole and ate them and had trouble forgetting about them until this year.

Dude You stole my loving gummyStrings. I hate you.
« Last Edit: June 12, 2008, 10:45:32 PM by Valen »

lol?! where did you get the idea that im gay?

Bisjac loves research.

25 guy creampie 1 girl
Girl+horse
Crying girls
Amature vids of revenge love
Girls wearing ass tails and ears
Vids of dumb passed out chicks being reamed and passed around

I am going to hell but I don't care.
I have a hot ass cousin that I would "bend over the kitchen table" in a second.

But that's just not something you bring up at the family christmas get together
You lie! :cookieMonster:
Sounds fun, links pls :D

Jesus.

I once held a "Chicks With richards Volume 3" DVD in my hands, not knowing what to do with it.

My better friends are online

I once told a girl online that I wuv her, and she said she wuvs me.

I broke into my school once, was able to pick a door, get inside a class room, stack the desks on top of each other, piled the chairs into a mountain, roll the reachers desk into the hallway, and lay out small chunks of dry ice on a chem table spelling out "OWNED" (Chem room btw)

I once duck taped a cone to the front of a car, and they drove off with it.

and I find 1 pieces more "Enjoyable" than 2 pieces.

I can go on xD

and I find 1 pieces more "Enjoyable" than 2 pieces.
agreed.

I once befriended an entire internet community, then hunted each and every individual down and killed themon the inside...   that was a long6 months time ago.
« Last Edit: June 13, 2008, 02:30:58 AM by Bones4 »

on a night much like tonight? in a community much like this one? :P

The only thing that turns me on is rape.

The only thing that turns me on is rape.
Rape is hot.