Author Topic: Funny Story (US citizens only)  (Read 5331 times)

Yeah, so instead of going to taco bell (only americans would know what this is), I decided to go with my friend to Del Taco drive-thru and sit in the parking lot. The food was horrible, I wasn't able to finish my chili cheese fries. Well anyway, it was like 2am when we decided to leave. We drove past these gothic kids, and then a sick idea formed in my head. Keep in mind, this chili was still steaming. We turned around drove past them again and whipped the whole open container of chili cheese fries at these unsuspecting victims and took off so they couldn't throw rocks at my car. We still got a good look at the expressions on their chili-covered faces and it was hilarious. I could hardly breathe because I was laughing so hard. If you would have seen their "Oh my god, we're covered in hot chili" expressions you would still be laughing too.
« Last Edit: June 13, 2008, 10:15:39 AM by Thirsty »

Lol, those poor gothic kids....  :cookieMonster:

Bahaha, I hate goths.   :cookieMonster:

You ass. No need to throw food at them. BTW, I'm English and I've heard about Taco Bell from other US Citizens.

I don't think people understand Gothic's from Emo's. The Emos are the ones you should be aiming for not the goths. Yeah I've heard of Taco Bell, also used in GTA as Clucking Bell.

I hope they memorize your license plate, that could be a funny police call.

By all means, get my license plate, and call the cops. BUT FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, DONT THROW ROCKS AT MY PEICE OF JUNK!

You must have been raised by a reckless mommy, And a VERY bad daddy...
« Last Edit: June 13, 2008, 01:38:50 PM by darthvolga »

Yeah i know what taco bell is as well.

I live in the U.S.A ofcourse I know what Taco Bell is.

Du Stien, whut is theze taco bell you speek uve?

You must have been raised by a reckless mommy, And a VERY bad daddy...
0_0