Author Topic: Funny Story (US citizens only)  (Read 5345 times)

BTW, I'm English and I've heard about Taco Bell from other US Citizens.

Taco Bell is part of the multinational company Pepsi, and there are a few Taco Bells outside of the states. According to wikipedia:

Currently, there are only two Taco Bell locations in England, both operated by AAFES on air bases RAF Mildenhall and RAF Lakenheath, they are not accessible to the general public.

I'm pretty sure he is talking about Del Taco.

Yeah, you can see why I don't go there. I'm not in the Air Force. Nevertheless, despite there being two in the UK, I can still hear and absorb what is said about the US. I know that Ron Paul sounds like the "Cool" candidate and that Obama and Hillary sound too square, more Hillary than Obama. I know all this yet I have only once left Europe, for about 30 minutes and I have met not one candidate.

Ron Paul got on my "big airhead" list after suggesting we withdraw from NATO and the UN.

Ron Paul got on my "big airhead" list after suggesting we withdraw from NATO and the UN.
He hates acronyms.

I've thrown a milkshake at a car that cut me off on my way to work, people here drive like they are handicapped.

that was so mean to throw at Gothic ppl now if they were emo then i could see why you threw chili cheese fries at them.

He hates acronyms.

I've thrown a milkshake at a car that cut me off on my way to work, people here drive like they are handicapped.

Sorry. First driving hour!  :cookieMonster:

Yeah, you can see why I don't go there. I'm not in the Air Force.
i am! :cookieMonster:

Hey, they could have been emo. They look the same to me. I didn't target because of the way they are, but because I was highly dissatisfied with my food. You should be blaming Del Taco. And BTW, even if they managed to get my plate number in the dark, the most the cops will do is add it on to my next ticket. ( Highly unlikely though). Also, it was funny.

Hey, they could have been emo. They look the same to me. I didn't target because of the way they are, but because I was highly dissatisfied with my food. You should be blaming Del Taco. And BTW, even if they managed to get my plate number in the dark, the most the cops will do is add it on to my next ticket. ( Highly unlikely though). Also, it was funny.
Actually, it's assault. If the chili burned them they could sue you.

Also, good job.

If I was the kids id sprint after you and try to read the license plate. Then i would keep looking for the car, and follow it and observe where you live. Find out how many people are in your family. Keep watching you and finally on one night, tie up your whole family bring them in the garage and force you to watch me slice each ones throat. And after that i would pour hot boiling water on your face for hours and hours. Until your skin eventually melts.

Yo Quiero Taco Bell

He hates acronyms.

I agree with him. They only get us into war.

Hey guys! I'm really pissed off today! I was just chillin there with mah home boys and we thought it would be fun to dress all goth. About two minutes later some cigarettes come and throw stuff at us. Little do they know we followed their car and now know where they live.

Hey Thirsty, great job being a total starfish!

-10pts

Great job pissing off some goth kids though.

+11pts