Orange Box Install

Author Topic: Orange Box Install  (Read 2007 times)

I have a question, My brother wants to get orange box. It's still $40 on steam and I think $50 in store, so I wanted to know if my bro buys it on steam, if we can use my CD's to install everything?

If you buy it off steam it's direct download, no CD's required, only a Steam Account.

I know this I'm not handicapped, But what I'm wondering is if you can use the CD's I have to install on his, those load times are a bitch.

No, I don't think you can :(

I found it for £25 in Toys'R'Us. Why I was in there is irrelevant.

Why was you in there? :D

toys R' us.
i don't want to get into it.
how bout you guess?

I have a question, My brother wants to get orange box. It's still $40 on steam and I think $50 in store, so I wanted to know if my bro buys it on steam, if we can use my CD's to install everything?

if got the orange box on your computer using a CD the code wont work i know because it is the same with the portal or what ever CD so if you did use the code it only works once and if you can buy another CD it might have a different code and if you can you will only can buy it on steam and if you want to use the CD to install everything in the orange box it would not work because if you used it when you got it it would work only if you uninstall it of your computer and let your bro have the CD you would have to get a new CD or get it off steam anyway it wouldnt install everything everthing comes in the orange box heres the link to look in the orange box ok (link http://orange.half-life2.com/)

Thanks Shadow. Jack, You even quoted me on it, I have Orange box. I don't need a link to see whats in it. And if for some queer reason, you thought I had orange box, and didn't have a clue what was in it, fall in a hole. Lol.

toys R' us.
i don't want to get into it.
how bout you guess?
Toys are Kewl !
Transformers and Legos make my day :D
I need moar Stop Motion speed up program :(

Thanks Shadow. Jack, You even quoted me on it, I have Orange box. I don't need a link to see whats in it. And if for some queer reason, you thought I had orange box, and didn't have a clue what was in it, fall in a hole. Lol.

no problem

no problem
If you actually read the his whole post, he said Thank you to me, and he told you to fall in a hole :cookieMonster:

@Tape, No Problem :D

then why does it say shadow. jack,

FULL STOP CAPITAL LETTER :cookieMonster: