Author Topic: I got a beef with some of you  (Read 2815 times)

Serious post is serious, gtfo.

Obviously kick him in the face, why would you even bother with a 10 year old?
Anyway, I didn't even bother to read Bisjac's post fully, so yeah, I agree, I hate fat chicks.

I hate how people treat new people like stuff just the other day beachbum was in my server and he started harassing a noob for no reason at least give them a chance to show how they act.he was kicked from my server
Ah, but you see, Beachbum isn't a nerd like all you's.
so your not a nerd when you insult little kids/noobs?

I can't stand 10 year old fat chicks looking for the bathroom :(

The only "Young" Members of blockland that aren't immature that i know about is only Me and Bushido.
I don't know if there is somebody else.

What would you consider "Young"? I think I'm about the same age as Bushido.

Of course age is a bad basis to judge someone on in many cases, but in many other cases it is fair to use age in such a way. Its safer to judge someone based on personality, maturity, etc. than to just say "Lolz you're a few years younger than me so you are therefore an idiot!".

It's really none of my business how old people are, and I honestly don't care. I'm accepting of all people who act mature, but when someone comes into my server saying "gimme SUPAH ADMIN!", I start to get a little hostile toward them.

Well, I play alot with Nige, he's 2 or three years older than me and we have <3 So I actually agee with Rky :3

I don't give a stuff about age, or whether you are new to the forums.  You all suck, some just suck less.

Well needed topic, thanks Bisjac.

I can't stand 10 year old fat chicks looking for the bathroom :(
Amen.

Wheres the beef?

Here It Is!-

« Last Edit: June 25, 2008, 10:11:04 AM by Bones4 »

Omg finally somone is man enough to not tell the world what they think, respect :)

Those beef twinkies look disgusting.