stop using avatars that have your name stapled onto them.

Author Topic: stop using avatars that have your name stapled onto them.  (Read 5666 times)

Lol.... this is funny. Why does it matter if our name is in our avatar? Some people may use a website to make them, but, what good would a website for it be if no one used them? I, personally, Made mine with Photoimpact, but that's beyond the point. Stop your bitching.
again, you're just mad because your avatar has your name on it[/b].
what i'm trying to get by is that it makes your avatar look stupid-even if einstein had a nervous tick, people would still be a little creeped out. it's just not worth having your name on an avatar.
ok...

I'm not mad because my name is in my avatar, I love this avatar. Hell, I made this avatar myself. It has my favorite games, and my clan tag, and my name. I love my name. Here in the blockland community, any elder member knows who I am, and the newbs are learning. I'm popular. I don't need a noob telling me I need to take me name out of my avatar because your opinion is that it looks stupid. You don't have the authority.

When I look at your avatar, the first thing that comes to mind, is Felix that cat, from a long time ago on TV. The word Felix comes to mind. You might as well have your name on it, it would be the same.

Oh, and, Lern2capitalize, newcigarette.

Obviously if you weren't a newcigarette you'd probably know that Felix is NOT a newcigarette.

i bealive there is someone with a flash avatar with someone elses name, that made my day.

One of these days, Im gonna make an avatar that flashes through everybody's name except mine... Yeah... Probably not

Lol.... this is funny. Why does it matter if our name is in our avatar? Some people may use a website to make them, but, what good would a website for it be if no one used them? I, personally, Made mine with Photoimpact, but that's beyond the point. Stop your bitching.
again, you're just mad because your avatar has your name on it[/b].
what i'm trying to get by is that it makes your avatar look stupid-even if einstein had a nervous tick, people would still be a little creeped out. it's just not worth having your name on an avatar.
ok...

I'm not mad because my name is in my avatar, I love this avatar. Hell, I made this avatar myself. It has my favorite games, and my clan tag, and my name. I love my name. Here in the blockland community, any elder member knows who I am, and the newbs are learning. I'm popular. I don't need a noob telling me I need to take me name out of my avatar because your opinion is that it looks stupid. You don't have the authority.

When I look at your avatar, the first thing that comes to mind, is Felix that cat, from a long time ago on TV. The word Felix comes to mind. You might as well have your name on it, it would be the same.

Oh, and, Lern2capitalize, newcigarette.

Obviously if you weren't a newcigarette you'd probably know that Felix is NOT a newcigarette.
Lol...
I am using "newcigarette" as a general insult, completely ignoring the definition. I could throw in any insult I want there. He thinks that his opinion is right, and everyone that doesn't fit his ideal person, is lower than he.

Stop sucking his richard worshiping him and learn to be yourself.

My name is in my avatar :D, always has been and always will be.

lol i see it in the background!

I couldn't resist taking a look at this topic.
You do know I stopped posting because of your ridiculous behaviour. Well this time I must admit there is nothing wrong about using avatars with your name on it. Something worse would be avatar stealing, gross avatars or whatev... In addition, putting your name on an image can give it a better look. I liked Tape's avatar, by the way.  :cookie:

And no, I won't stay.

I see "Loser wen".

My avatar is cool cus it gives people hedaches sumtimes.
I like to make people look at it they go, "OHMYGOD TURN IT OFF NAO!"

EDIT: Not anymore scince I changed it  ^_^
« Last Edit: June 27, 2008, 01:56:12 PM by Zaie »

Gah! My names in my avatar! But I can't reach it! Damn my big fat blubery arms!

my avatar is lost in time :D

How do you like my new avatar? Don't lie now.

Edit:
It's not showing yet.

Edit:
It's not working.
« Last Edit: June 27, 2008, 01:08:06 PM by Psykotik »

An avatar is useful as a quick, visual reference to see who was posting. If it has their name in it, so be it. I dunno why you're making such a big deal about it.

felix no one gives a forget and no one's gonna listen to you.GROW SOME BALLS

what do you have against people with the names in the avatar? it seems kinda pointless to bring that topic up.

My avatar tells everyone that Gordon is actually evil.