Author Topic: Lego animating  (Read 4512 times)

Complete Edit:
I have a problem with the Movie Maker
I need to reduce each frame time
Any help? Need it done ASAP since my bro's back home. HELP!
« Last Edit: June 30, 2008, 11:50:30 AM by Muzzles56 »

Possible to do it on quicktime,but don't now how.

Try googleing "Stop Motion Animation" since that's what I assume you're doing.

Yep. Been doing that for a while now. Nothing useful

If anyone gives me a link to it or a google search, I would be deeply grateful.

Thanks anyway, Captain.

You just use a movie making sort of program (iMovie if you're on Mac, I don't know about PC) and display all the pictures for an extremely short amount of time to give the illusion of movement. Takes practice.

OR...

You use some sort of program that takes the pictures you took and makes them flow, programs like that cost money. Not really sure of any, either.

I did lego stopmotion once

Fun, but i lack the pieces.
(32x32 for example : (, oh and i want a car too :D)

If you make an AutoMovie in Windows Movie Maker, by importing all the clips into one collection folder, and making the time interval about 20 FPS, well, Frames Per Second would probably vary, and then putting in sound effects and junk.
That would work.

When I make them I just:

Get all the pictures;
Put them into Windows Movie Maker;
Shorten them all to about 0.x seconds per picture;
????;
Profit.

I use pinicle, but unless you have 50 bucks just randomly hiding in your back pocket, i got nothing else to tell you D:

BTW I love doing lego animations >:D

look what i found.  a logo guy with joints and such.  epic for posing. yes he does have feet, they just don't show up against the black
« Last Edit: June 27, 2008, 10:57:08 PM by TapeDeck »

You don't know the difference between LEGO and gayness, do you?

it is lego. says so on his foot and inside the helmet

It's still gayness. That's either from those old Jack Stone gayness sets, or... well... something new with gayness figures.

It's still gayness. That's either from those old Jack Stone gayness sets, or... well... something new with gayness figures.
i think he is from some really old technic set, but i dunno, i just found him.

i think he is from some really old technic set, but i dunno, i just found him.

Everyone has their tastes :P . I hate him much. But I dun car if you like him much :D .