Should i put in the acuatall comics?

Yes
18 (64.3%)
No
8 (28.6%)
Mabye
2 (7.1%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: My comic, "Animated"  (Read 11835 times)

Ah, well I made one that was five pages long, just a suggestion. The longer, the more depth you can go into the small story :D

yes see my topic in drama to see what i was gonna work on in 09 or 10

The sad thing is my comic didn't get as much attention as this and I had 4 strips posted. :D

What a crock of stuff.

Remember those people! REMEMBER! You so far have crushed a total of TWO cartoonist's dreams! Lol, not really. I could care less if you liked them, I need writers and a new comic everyday was hard to keep up on. I can draw, and I had original Ideas, take that Yoshi Bro.... remember those handicapped kile and yosh stories? They were GEHY Ha ha, unoriginal, Blockland Forum Users is thy name

I had a very funny text based comic lying around some were but it's spelling was horrid it lacked capitals and punctuation’s I was to lazy to do a lot of different positions for the people and when I transferred it on a flash drive the font was changed from terminal and never would go back properly. But I think I will resurrect it soon..... Maybe a new story line and less long talking low action sequences....

You still gotta post yours. Do it. NOA

Swholli's are always funny.

Btw, Swholli needs to get on AIM D:

You still gotta post yours. Do it. NOA
im tryin to do them in paint now

Swholli's are always funny.

Btw, Swholli needs to get on AIM D:
I'm not already? Weird.

Well I might as well post my comic hear too. Just promise not to laugh at the horible grammar and bad spelling. Also you have to veiw it in a .txt with terminal font. Also note the fact I made this when I was eleven or ten or some thing.

Well I might as well post my comic hear too. Just promise not to laugh at the horible grammar and bad spelling. Also you have to veiw it in a .txt with terminal font. Also note the fact I made this when I was eleven or ten or some thing.

Wow, thats actually pretty good.

I am makeing one with less suckish parts and more corect gramar and spelling.

I loving HATE YOU ALL

THIS IS WAY I DONT SHARE MY WORK MUCH YOU GUYS ARE ALL DOUCHES I loving HATE I LIKE WHAT I DO (AS IN DRAWING) I TRY TO BE ORIGINAL BUTA LOMST EVERY IDEA I HAVE HAS BEEN MADE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You haven't even shown us a single panel so shut the hell up and put out already.