Should i put in the acuatall comics?

Yes
18 (64.3%)
No
8 (28.6%)
Mabye
2 (7.1%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: My comic, "Animated"  (Read 11811 times)

I voted "No".

im sure you did

i will post it, im just having some trouble shooting

Pull the trigger.

my printers just f'ed up, i gotta find some way to upload it a different way

im also having trouble on what to make next, but it might be somthig like Jimmy makin a go kart and continusly hurting himself
« Last Edit: July 02, 2008, 08:32:44 PM by Super Yoshi Bro »

im also having trouble on what to make next, but it might be somthig like Jimmy making a go kart and continuously hurting himself
This too is from an episode of billy and mandy. You know, theres one TEEEEEEENEEE problem with the comic:

YOU NEED YOUR OWN loving IDEAS!

Thank you.

I'm guessing he forgot about it, seriously, are you an idiot?  Nothing is THAT coincidental.

I'm guessing he forgot about it, seriously, are you an idiot?  Nothing is THAT coincidental.

I did, and though i have season 1 of the show on DVD, i forgot most of it

I'm Super Yoshi Bro's friend from school, and i have seen everyone of his comics so far.

they are:
A) NOT a copy off of Billy & Mandy (although the themes are a bit the same)
B) REDICULOUSLY FUNNY (i bet half of you people will say that they suck just so you can be mean)

WE'LL SEE WHO'S MOCKING WHO WHEN HE IS MAKING MILLIONS OFF OF THIS IDEA!

PS: Don't worry SYB, i got your back. All these people are noobs!
« Last Edit: July 03, 2008, 02:29:19 PM by Space Trooper »

im also having trouble on what to make next, but it might be somthig like Jimmy making a go kart and continuously hurting himself
This too is from an episode of billy and mandy. You know, theres one TEEEEEEENEEE problem with the comic:

Thank you.

Anyone who just sits around memorising every episode of Billy & Mandy is a COMPLETE and TOTAL noob. Seriously, get a life!
« Last Edit: July 03, 2008, 02:28:34 PM by Space Trooper »

Thank you.

Anyone who just sits around memorising every episode of Billy & Mandy is a COMPLETE and TOTAL noob. Seriously, get a life!
I only have to see the episode once to remember it. I don't have to sit around all day. I am sorry you have to sit around all day to memorize the simple plot of a 22 minute cartoon, but I surely don't and I doubt Nick has to either. Besides, the show has been around for almost seven years of my life, it's not like I haven't seen the majority of the episodes. If I were to see about 13 different episodes a year I would have seen every episode by now.
« Last Edit: July 03, 2008, 02:48:42 PM by TheWorm »

I only have to see the episode once to remember it.

Same with me.

Also, he is very much stealing the idea of two episodes of the series, I don't like comics that are like this, even though I've only seen two or three series that have this happen, and this is the fourth.

Thank you.

Dude, you're mr gay, sitting around infront of your tv/computer all day is not the same as being a noob wtf :| Actually it's you that's a complete idiot.

Im tired of this bull stuff, at least im following my dreams and becomeing a cartoonist

Post the loving comic.

entrepreneur in sounds grumpy.  :panda:

Let me fix you a nice glass of warm milk, k?

entrepreneur in sounds grumpy.  :panda:

Let me fix you a nice glass of warm milk, k?

Mmmmmmm k.

NINJAEDIT: No but seriously it's been a week since you announced the comic and I see no strips. Wtfmate.