Should i put in the acuatall comics?

Yes
18 (64.3%)
No
8 (28.6%)
Mabye
2 (7.1%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: My comic, "Animated"  (Read 11768 times)

This is my comic, which i made at least 14 up to date, (I started recently)

Ok, lemme tell you whats its about, its about a dimmwitted 12 year old named Jimmy (center), that hangs out with 2 other pple, Willy and Jenny (sides), although they dont enjoy his company, if yoou have questions, dont hesitate to ask them  :cookieMonster:
« Last Edit: June 29, 2008, 08:19:35 AM by Super Yoshi Bro »

I just noticed that they all end in "y," with a double consonant before it.

Lol i know they end with y, thnx for the comments and mabye ill post the 1st 1, tell me if you want me 2

I plan on makin this a comic or tv show when i grow up

Some of them (at least 2) end with the fabric of reality ripping and end up mutateing and altering life and time as we know it

I like 2 draw those parts  :cookieMonster:  :cookieMonster:

please use "to," "two" and "too" instead of "2."  1337$P34K doesn't make you cool.

please use "to," "two" and "too" instead of "2."  1337$P34K doesn't make you cool.

ok whatever,

hers the supporting cast

and heres a pixel art i made of Jimmy
« Last Edit: June 27, 2008, 08:00:52 PM by Super Yoshi Bro »

Isnt leet speak using numbers instead of letters?
Not symbols? *cough* cashsign *cough*

I might add the 1st comic here if you want 2 see

The plot sounds like the Grim Adventures of Billy & Mandy with the Grim reaper as a supporting character instead of a main character. That doesn't mean the art isn't good though, it really is.

Yeah, pple told me the plot was like that show and i forgot the show existed   :cookieMonster:
thnx for that comment 2

Im revramping the 1st issue, "Finding a Hobby"
 when Willy tells Jimmy theres more to life then TV,(hes found watchin SpongeBob,) Jimmy sets off to find a occupation to keep him occupied

:cookieMonster:

Im revramping the 1st issue, "Finding a Hobby"
 when Willy tells Jimmy theres more to life then TV,(hes found watchin SpongeBob,) Jimmy sets off to find a occupation to keep him occupied

:cookieMonster:
Just like that episode where Mandy and Grim force Billy off of the TV and he pursues his dream of chicken juggling/dancing?