Should i put in the acuatall comics?

Yes
18 (64.3%)
No
8 (28.6%)
Mabye
2 (7.1%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: My comic, "Animated"  (Read 11767 times)

I'm baaack in my new Smart Car. Cmon Colten.

I'm baaack in my new Smart Car. Cmon Colten.
*gets in*

I'd like to see you people make a comic! It would probably be about a bunch of guys sitting around yelling at a guy who made a dang comic because either they're jealous or have no lives and nothing better to do with their time.

By the way Yoshi my mom has a scanner you could use so that we can shut these morons up. all they have to do is see one of your comic ideas which are NOTHING LIKE THE BILLY AND MANDY SHOWS IN ANY WAY!

Everyone has a scanner. It's not like they are solid gold drum kits.

I'd like to see you people make a comic! It would probably be about a bunch of guys sitting around yelling at a guy who made a dang comic because either they're jealous or have no lives and nothing better to do with their time.

By the way Yoshi my mom has a scanner you could use so that we can shut these morons up. all they have to do is see one of your comic ideas which are NOTHING LIKE THE BILLY AND MANDY SHOWS IN ANY WAY!

Gtfo

I'd like to see you people make a comic! It would probably be about a bunch of guys sitting around yelling at a guy who made a dang comic
How did you know :(
« Last Edit: July 04, 2008, 07:13:42 PM by TheWorm »

Did you steal the idea from phineous and ferb? A show on the disney channel?

Disney sucks rooster.
The only thing disney that doesnt suck rooster is the older cartoons and pixar.

wheres the dis- in front of approval?

Did you steal the idea from phineous and ferb? A show on the disney channel?

I HATE IT

wheres the dis- in front of approval?

If creep bear approves, then its like a disapproval from non-rapist folk. Understand?