Author Topic: Lord Tony's 3rd castle sneak peak (not finished)  (Read 3288 times)

This is my third castle now so far it's been over 2 weeks and i'm still working on it this is far from finished I might get it finished sometime in july. Brick count so far is 13421 and there is 18 rooms more rooms are going to be added soon. I would like some suggestions though (mostly about trees im really bad at making trees.)
If you want to rate 1/10 on this unfinished build go ahead.

Aerial veiw.

I wanted this part of the first floor to look like a mansion everything else looks like a castle.

Jail cell below castle in dungeon.

Beta garden outside the chefs cooking room.

Noob sacrifice room.

« Last Edit: July 09, 2008, 11:48:04 AM by Lord Tony »

lemme be the 1st to say that this is epic

How you built that AWESOME castle?

Wait till you see when its finished.

(Unless your using sarcasm I mentioned it's not finished just posting it here to show you what im working on.)

It pwns,but you only make DMs and castles im not yelling at you im just saying your not going to go any were if you don't try anything diffrent.

So what if he likes castles? His personal style is medevil building, and if thats what he likes, so be it!

And afterall this is only the third one he's made. When I released my third space ship no one said: "Man Z9, if you just keep building ships you wont get anywhere."

I personaly think he does an awesome job on his castles and should not switch over just yet.

nice use of snot (snot in lego terms is flat peices of brick for those that didnt know what it meant)

So what if he likes castles? His personal style is medevil building, and if thats what he likes, so be it!

And afterall this is only the third one he's made. When I released my third space ship no one said: "Man Z9, if you just keep building ships you wont get anywhere."

I personaly think he does an awesome job on his castles and should not switch over just yet.
Yes he does do an awsome job,I just think he has a little more in him

Tails wants to build a castle, but so many people do it now i can't be bothered

Awesome castle, man! I especially like the ceiling architecture in the sacrifice room (lol). And the drawbridge is awesome too. Don't forget to make battlements and towers at the top of your castle!

Even as it stands it is the best castle build that I have seen. Keep up the good work!10/10 from me

Oh take a guess what the torches do when you click them notice how that part of the wall has 1 solid 1x4x5 brick

Oh take a guess what the torches do when you click them notice how that part of the wall has 1 solid 1x4x5 brick
I'm guessing that the torches don't anything but the wall opens to reveal a secret passage.

Edit: what's the weird chessboard looking thing to the left?
« Last Edit: July 01, 2008, 05:13:43 PM by FireMan »

I'm guessing that the torches don't anything but the wall opens to reveal a secret passage.

Edit: what's the weird chessboard looking thing to the left?

By clicking torches wall opens up your right.
Oh that weird chessboard thing is where the sacrifice room is when i finish this you wont be able to see it from the outside.

Yes he does do an awsome job,I just think he has a little more in him

Ill make a medieval village after this castle.
« Last Edit: July 01, 2008, 05:21:09 PM by Lord Tony »

even if its unfinished its epic