Author Topic: I might resolve to NOT Drive.  (Read 6133 times)

Well, i'm going to be turning 16 soon, and lately the world has got me thinking: Maybe I won't Drive...

Why? Well, let's list the reasons:
1. loving Expensive as hell. Gas, Car, Insurance.
2. Contributes to Global Warming and Rising Gas Prices.
3. Bicycles are more efficent anyway, Requiring no Gas, no Insurance, and they're cheap.

The downfall is Speed and Luxury, but the Positives of not driving Heavily outweigh the Negatives. What do you all think?

Oh  my gosh, Fred is back...

Could get a moter scooter you tend not to use to much gas on those things and there cheeper then a car and a little more then a bike

« Last Edit: July 02, 2008, 11:38:12 AM by tails »

Try riding a motorcycle lol ( me and my dad make fun of them, my dad said he made a guy mad because he said "did you ride your scooter here?")

1. I'm going to be using my dad's car for awhile, so he pays insurance. As for gas, I'm not going to be driving 24/7, so $20 for three weeks or so should be just fine and isn't that hard to acquire.
2. It's going to happen anyway, you won't make a difference.
3. Sure, if you want to tire yourself out and stuff. I can listen to music in my car, pick up chicks, etc.

I've been 16 for quite a while now. Will be getting my G1 this summer.

Plus you never get caught in traffic and can bypass the lights.

,pick up chicks
Oh lol, tell them you have alot of gas xD

i didn't start driving till i was 19.
was just fine using the bus to get to work lol.

My reasons for not wanting a car

1. Expensive
2. True it is a contribute to "Global Heating" and gas prices
3. They explode or certain parts break off
4. I'm to young to drive still! xD
5. Is there a 5?
6. Idunnolol

Yey :cookieMonster:

1. I'm going to be using my dad's car for awhile, so he pays insurance. As for gas, I'm not going to be driving 24/7, so $20 for three weeks or so should be just fine and isn't that hard to acquire.
2. It's going to happen anyway, you won't make a difference.
3. Sure, if you want to tire yourself out and stuff. I can listen to music in my car, pick up chicks, etc.

I've been 16 for quite a while now. Will be getting my G1 this summer.

"Hey baby, like these rims? OMG DON'T TOUCH IT MY DAD WILL FLIP!"