Author Topic: The Adventures of Nick and Tails - A random chat session becomes a movie  (Read 2268 times)

Well, its one something A.M., and I start talking to tails. All of the sudden I start talking about how him sorta like tails' sidekick, so he says we have no underground base. I say I have a basement, and then it begins. Me and tails were bored and start of sort of roleplaying I guess on some epic and random adventure, filled with banana smoothies, theives, and cars that run on weeds and dirt. After we finish our epic adventure, I ask tails "You think I should learn how to do flash?" Tails thinks it would be an O.K. Idea. But I have had my eye on this flash kit. So I'm going to be getting a flash kit and play around with it until I get good at making flash and will make a 30 minute movie related to what me and tails were chatting about. The movie will be longer and more epic then what we were talking about. Even though it might be a couple months or a year before this movie goes under production, I was wanting to see if anyone wanted to voice me, tails, and other people throughout the movie, such as the Banana Theif.

Tell me what you think and if its a good idea :D

Also, people of the BL forums may be cast throughout the movie, maybe even a blockhead, idk.

Oh you did not just post this

Sounds sort of like Unforgotten Realms, but more present and less funny. :D

It will be funny D: I also need someone to help write jokes and stuff.

I never said it wouldn't be funny, but it sounds less funny then UR. :>

I don't know if it will be funny.... Unless you get some one like me to write the script for you..... [cough] hint hint [/cough] But I may be to lazy and or busy with the TF2 pack, PCM, playing TF2, general acts of lazyness, various home projects, and doing some of the various things I have promised to do on a number of modeling projects I some how am involved in.....

Wait so you are making another movie?

1) Make it into a gmod movie.
2) ???
3) PROFIT!

1) Make it into a gmod movie.
2) ???
3) PROFIT!
That would be awesome :D

By the way, i was playing Garry's Mod, and i say a server called Blocklanders! :D i didn't get to join it, it closed by the time i got out of another server :(