Author Topic: spore prototypes  (Read 2146 times)

sweet, I think that more prototypes will be released to play around with in the future...

Yea, thats my guess.

I've been playing around with it for a little bit, tis fun.

Also, it has oct trees. (turn on in rendering options)
« Last Edit: July 13, 2008, 12:56:21 PM by laremere »

Lots of god damn oct trees.

My favorite thing I found is to make a gun in the very center with zero velocity so that it makes a large mass in the middle that quickly becomes unstable and fires parts of it randomly off the screen.  That is until it decides to kill the frame rate to about 2.

Bump, another one is out
"BIOME"

BIOME uses a language based on chemical stoichiometry, the notation system used to describe chemical reactions. Cells in a BIOME simulation change state the same way that chemicals change when exposed to other chemicals

Bump, another one is out
"BIOME"

BIOME uses a language based on chemical stoichiometry, the notation system used to describe chemical reactions. Cells in a BIOME simulation change state the same way that chemicals change when exposed to other chemicals

I just had a nerdgasm i'll be right back.

More! :D

Cell Culture

Cell Culture is a SimCity-like simulation of the spread of life and culture across a planetary surface.

City Maze

City Maze is an agent-based city simulation prototype. The player controls a city of sim creatures.

http://www.spore.com/comm/prototypes

I win

You know they're releasing these to give less of a bombardment when they say in September, "Sorry, we didn't have enough time, its not done yet."

It's been done for a while now.

There to the point were  they're far done and only have done bug fixes, they probably are already manufacturing CDs.